Website LGDG Group
Ethically made, eco-friendly apparel and lifestyle products
We’re looking for someone to be our in-house creative lead! If you love spreading a message through your work, and you’re passionate about equality and living a cruelty-free lifestyle, this role is the absolute dream.
Our perfect person will…
- Make sure everything we produce looks super slick
- Be a pro at Adobe programs
- Understand what’s cool right now – know when a particular font or colour is having a moment
- Have strong time management skills and able to work to deadlines
- Get excited by new ideas ALL. THE. TIME
Your typical week might include…
- Creating moodboards, or complete re-brands where needed
- Designing beautiful emails that our customers will love in their inbox
- Creating visuals for all sorts of advertising
- Making sure our website images are inspiring and impactful
- Creating lovely, relevant designs to be printed onto clothing / packaging etc.
- Weighing in on anything to do with brand visuals (eg. attend model photoshoots)
You are more than your CV. In addition to sending us your creative portfolio, tell us in a cover letter about you, what you’re passionate about, and what you want to get from your next role.
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Flexible working arrangements – work from home or at our awesome office in South West London
- Free apparel
To apply, please email a cover letter + examples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org