Le Wagon is the world’s #1 coding school offering Web Development and Data Science Bootcamps in a full-time (9 week) and part-time (24 week) format. Our mission is to equip our students with the technical skills to future-proof their careers and take up new professional challenges. Founded in Paris in 2013, we now have campuses in 39 cities across 22 countries, including global tech-hubs such as Tokyo, Shanghai, Melbourne, Montreal, and Tel Aviv. In order to realise our ambitions and support our global expansion, we are looking for a well-connected and talented Student Outcomes Manager to join our team in London! Working closely with the UK General Manager, Head of Marketing and Admissions Manager, you will play a key role in creating a market-leading career service program for our students by forming a strong hiring partner network, supporting students entering the tech job market through workshops, hiring events and connections with both leading corporates and fast-growing start-ups!
- Expand Le Wagon’s hiring partner network with different startups and companies across London and the UK.
- Meet with recruiters and talent acquisition managers to discuss their talent needs and strategy.
- Plan, organise and execute our Career Week filled with relevant workshops and talks for landing a job in a technical role (developer, product manager, growth, etc.).
- Organise monthly office hours and Careers events connecting alumni with companies who are looking to hire.
- Track student success and hiring rates across our Bootcamps and create job reports to showcase results.
- Meet regularly with students to discuss their career goals and support them in their job-hunts.
- Lead career-related calls and meetings with prospective students who are interested in learning more about Le Wagon.
- You are fluent in English and have strong written & verbal communication skills. Any other language is a plus.
- You have an existing network in the London tech scene and love to make new connections.
- You are outgoing and sociable, and are constantly interested in the progress and happiness of every one of our students.
- You are confident leading workshops and public speaking.
- You have an interest in technology, education and entrepreneurship, and ideally have an existing network on the London tech scene.
- You enjoy working in a small team with a degree of independence.
- You are organised, can work independently as well as in a team, and are proactive
- 2+ years of experience in HR, tech recruitment or talent acquisition or in a similar position with a strong network across the UK and London specifically.
- Phone interview with Alex, General Manager UK
- In-Person / Skype interview with Alex, Katherine (Head of Marketing UK), and Rebecca (Admissions Manager UK)
- Skype interview with one of our Founders
- Short case study to be completed remotely
- 1/2 day spent working at Le Wagon offices
- ~£30K per year (dependent on experience)
- Yearly retreat with 150+ employees from Le Wagon around the world – previously Lisbon, Essaouira and Bordeaux
- Travel to Berlin and Paris on occasions throughout the year
- Possibility to work remotely when course schedule allows
- 23 days holiday as standard
- Frequent social events
- Pension with Nest
This is a full-time role starting in Q1-2020.