Hailed online as one of the UK’s hottest startups, Lantum is on a mission to save the NHS £1BN.
Our platform uses advanced technology to better support healthcare organisations to manage their workforce as well as connect them with a large network of thousands of healthcare professionals who can find additional work on flexible terms.
Since our launch, we have saved over £10 million for the NHS and enabled over 5 million patients to be seen. We have strong growth, supportive VC backers and a talented team of over 60 passionate people, committed to positively impact our users’ lives.
In 2018, Lantum won the Amazon Web Services Digital Business of the Year Award, Digital Entrepreneur Award for Digital Innovation in the Public Sector, General Practice Awards for Digital Solution Provider of the Year and more. We’ve been featured in the Telegraph, City AM, The Times, Health Investor, Harper’s Bazaar, New Statesman amongst other industry and national publications.
Our Implementation team, is committed to helping customers adopt Lantum as both a technology product and cool and innovative approach to healthcare. We strive to help all of our customers get started on the right foot. We provide a full on-boarding experience and make sure your first few weeks with Lantum are efficient, fun and a great customer experience.
You’ll be based in London and partner closely with the Sales and Customer Success teams to deploy Lantum to our customers, help existing customers with new Lantum projects, and continuously strive to ensure all projects are completed on time and to the highest standards. You will join our fast growing team and report directly to the Head of Customer Success.
- Own the implementation and product adoption plan for the initial product roll-out
- Define, run and potentially deliver trainings necessary for the customers successful launch of Lantum
- Find and create customer advocates/champions throughout the implementation engagement
- Recommend or build solutions required to get the customer up and running quickly
- Serve as the Lantum subject matter expert (SME) throughout the implementation
- Work hand in hand with the Sales Team and CSM to ensure customer relationships are optimised
- Manage ad-hoc projects both internally and with customers
- Meet our customers on site at Launch events, and kick-off meeting
Our ideal candidate shall be/ have:
- Experience in a customer-facing role at a SaaS company
- Experience dealing with high-value customer accounts and projects
- Organised, process-oriented, and resourceful
- Project Management qualification or similar
- A positive and can-do attitude
It would be a bonus if you have any or all of the following:
- Undergraduate or Master’s degree
- Proficiency with tools such as Slack, Zendesk, Salesforce, Trello
- Prior experience at a startup
Benefits and perks
Not only do we offer a competitive salary, but here at Lantum we are committed to our employees professional and personal development.
Our benefits and perks package comprises of:
- Health Shield cash plan
- Pension (up to 4% matching)
- Season ticket loan
- 25 days of annual leave and an extra day off for your birthday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Daily snacks and Friday drinks