Front End Dev Role – £45,000-65,000
We are looking for an awesome team member to join us in building Kortical our platform which uses machine learning to accelerate data scientists who want to build machine learning solutions. Kortical is being used to solve problems from kidney donation matching for the NHS, to predicting mobile outages over a month in advance for BT, to how to fill stadiums for sports leagues. We are a fast growing brand and have recently been listed as a top 15 AI company in Europe in Forbes, won innovation awards from the FCA and Awards.ai.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- To make a great user experience that people love to use
- To bring designs to life in the platform in a responsive way
- To work on improving the sales website for the platform and adding content
You will be working closely with the founders, dev team and designer to bring the vision to life. We are currently figuring out exactly how we’ll work post COVID but there will be a mix of office days and remote working. Pandemic aside, we do team lunches every 2 weeks, have usually been quite social after work and have quarterly “mandatory fun days” where we do a random activity like crystal maze, go karting, etc. and then do drinks and food.
In terms of skills we’re looking for:
- React (Legacy, we’re moving away from it but still a bunch of code to interact with)
- KnockoutJS (Legacy, we’re moving away from it but still a bunch of code to interact with)
The salary band is £45,000 – £65,000 – depending on experience
The benefits are health insurance & pension & stock options
There is the opportunity to grow with the business
You need to have the right to work in the UK.