Debt collection that puts the buyer-supplier relationship first
Thank you for your interest in Koguda, Nimbla’s debt recovery business. Koguda provides a first of a kind debt collection service that puts the buyer-supplier relationship first. We are building the future of small business collections, and are on a high growth trajectory. The Collections Manager will be someone who wants to drive the growth of something different and help us keep the thriving small business enterprise alive. This is the opportunity to help shape the direction of one of the most promising FinTech startups in the UK. We will count on you to make a significant contribution to our success and will support yours in the process. About You You are a highly understanding Collections Manager keen to work across disciplines and driven to fashion Koguda’s new and existing customer experience. Passionate about small businesses and enable them to keep on trading, you are looking for the opportunity to use your relationship building and collection skills to shape the vision and the future of the organisation. You excel in an open environment where you will have the flexibility to work in a way that suits you best. With a passion for high-quality innovative businesses, you will be experienced in building strong relationships that foster customer satisfaction. You Will
- Handle collection of accounts that are in early arrears on behalf of Koguda’s customers
- Take full ownership of customers’ cases and work with other teams to resolve issues
- Independently handle all customer and debtor communications via inbound and outbound calls, post, email and chat to promote customer satisfaction
- Negotiate, implement and monitor repayment solutions that take into account the debtor’s affordability while balancing the interests of Koguda’s customers
- Instruct, liaise and monitor third parties such as our insurers, solicitors and other team members to ensure the best outcome is achieved for all parties
- Ensure compliance with all appropriate legislation
- Maintain all databases and systems to keep an accurate record of activities, observations and outcomes within the recovery process
- Developing innovations, optimising processes, analysing results and assisting with all strategic developments in the team.
- Escalate cases to our sister’s company claims team with full collection account history, in the event of the debtor going insolvent
- Have strong relationships building skills and experience in driving clients’ negotiations
- Excellent communicator, with a high level of empathy, self-awareness and resilience
- Perceptiveness, forbearance and professionalism while dealing with vulnerable customers
- Commercial debt recovery or credit control experience to help solve complex account queries and negotiate debt repayments for at-risk buyers
- Strong organisation, operations management skills as well as attention to details
- Business acumen, entrepreneurial spirit with a real desire to help SMEs.
- Champion approaches with the customer to gain a sustainable resolution to the debt as promptly as possible and address difficult issues directly.
Bonus Points For
- Experience in the finance industry
- Experience of working within a regulated industry
To Apply, please complete this questionnaire: https://nimbla.typeform.com/to/IEOIq8tS At Nimbla We Believe In: Trust: We say what we do and we do what we say
- We own our domain and fulfil our commitments. This means looking ahead to progress and looking back to learn
- We hold ourselves and each other accountable for our decisions and actions, using data to assess risk in our decision making,
- We communicate openly and ensure that everyone can learn and grow,
- We openly share challenges and successes with each other.
Care: Pay attention to others and to details
- We support other team members to be successful and grow within their roles,
- We are flexible and ensure our team members’ well being and our customers’ success,
- We enable team members to work at their own rhythm, results matter more than time,
- We take the time to know each other as humans (and dog).
Courage: Take calculated risks
- We communicate openly and ensure that everyone has the information they will need to perform in their domain of responsibilities. This means candidly discussing challenges and proudly celebrating achievements,
- We challenge each other to be and do better, we use Radical Candor when dealing with each other,
- We actively look for new ways to do things and take the first step to make them happen,
- We actively communicate challenges, so we can overcome the risks we face together.
Measuring performance more than time: Work smarter rather than harder and measure results rather than time Flexible working: We welcome everyone and work remotely. We also have a lovely office in the comfortable and trendy TOG Whitechapel workspace, a stone’s throw from the city and we will hope to see you there sometimes. What You’d Expect:
- A competitive salary
- Share Option Scheme
- £1000 training budget per year, to spend as you wish
- Holidays: we offer 28 days holiday per annum, plus bank holidays and your birthday off.
- Full auto-enrolment workplace pension for all employees with a 3% employer contribution.
- Comfortable and trendy Whitechapel workspace
- Unlimited coffee and tea
- Cycle to work scheme
- Tech purchase scheme
- Perks and discounts (cinema, holidays, days out)
- Autonomy and empowerment: What matters is that the job gets done and that we help each other in accomplishing our vision and goals. Once the goals are set, how you achieve results is up to you.
- Radical Candour: We all want to grow, and we help each other do so by maintaining candid, open conversations, especially when it’s hard. Be kind, and be opened and honest
- Dynamic working hours: We trust you to establish an effective working pattern that allows you to excel in your role, working with your teammates to ensure coverage. This includes working from home, of course.
- Dogs welcome in the office