We'll only accept candidates who apply via TalentPool!
We are looking for an entrepreneurial junior member to join our team and carve out a role in serving our active business partners. We need someone equally adept at handling humans and technology. Jumping into this role, you will be immediately exposed to every area of our business, and you are expected to convert the knowledge you build into a stand-out user experience.
This is a chance to join an innovative and rapidly growing team at an exciting point of business scale-up.
Role & Responsibilities
- We are providing smart access as a service, and so we need smart front-line operators to provide delivery and innovation of this service. The services you provide will differentiate our product and help us to grow.
- You will be operating an evolving product, so you will be constantly seeking a deeper understanding of how things work.
- You will be excited to muck in with all other aspects of the business – expect to be pulled into operations, marketing and sales on a daily basis. This might include dealing with inbound leads, scheduling installations, visiting installation sites and testing products.
- This role is both execution and strategic; if you find yourself with a repetitive task, we expect you to complete it – but also to think ahead and design this out of our system.
- Successful growth in this role over 6 months will provide a launchpad into a wide range of roles across our business such as field ops, operations management and sales.
- Strong problem-solving skills are essential. We value an intellectual approach with logical decision-making and endless curiosity.
- You can’t sit back and wait to be told what to do. To thrive in our environment, you must be a “doer” who is ready to improvise. You throw yourself at a challenge with a strong work ethic, as shown by your past achievements!
- You are ambitious and crave a high-trajectory role where you will become immediately valuable within a small team.
- You have emotional maturity and self-awareness. As a natural listener, you rapidly assimilate information from our users and your manager to raise your performance.
- Degree educated to a good level or equivalent experience.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Flexible career path opportunities across our commercial and operational teams.
- A flexible working environment – split your time between our London office space and working from home.
- 25 days holiday.
- Pension contribution.
- Regular team socials (in person or remote!), past events have included axe throwing, shuffleboarding, a murder mystery, frequent BBQs.
- Optional international travel to our office in Ljubljana to work with our Slovenian team.
- A chance to be part of the team that brings an exciting new product to market and changes the way people think about accessing property.
- Submit a short cover letter alongside your CV outlining why you are a good fit for this role
- Interview with Head of Operations – 45 mins
- Interview with Co-founder and practical exercise – 2hrs
Klevio is changing the way we think about access by creating a product that allows you to unlock your doors – from anywhere – and share virtual keys using your phone. Since launching, we have quickly become one of the premium providers in this new space. Klevio enables huge operational efficiency gains in industries plagued by key management such as short-lettings, serviced accommodation and block management. We offer a seamless experience for users of shared spaces such as gyms and studios, and a tech-enabled lifestyle for tenants moving into build-to-rent, new developments and student accommodation.