We'll only accept candidates who apply via TalentPool!
We need 2 SDRs to join our sales programme immediately. Your job will be to take our product to market, lean in to help develop the processes for successful sales, and build your personal capabilities towards a senior role in tech sales. This is a chance to join an innovative and rapidly growing team at an exciting point of business scale-up.
Role & Responsibilities
- In this role, you will build your skillset over our 2-year sales onboarding program to move into full 360 technology sales.
- Become an expert in the smart access field so you can advise and educate our partners on how they can improve their operations through technological improvements.
- Discover tools and techniques for researching the people and businesses we ought to be speaking to.
- Find innovative ways to engage target partners in our key industries and capture their interest in our product.
- Develop a sophisticated programme of written content, outbound calling, product demos and broad collateral to build the attention of key accounts.
- Strong problem-solving skills are essential. We value an intellectual approach with logical decision-making and endless curiosity.
- You can’t sit back and wait to be told what to do. To thrive in our environment, you must be a “doer” who is ready to improvise. You throw yourself at a challenge with a strong work ethic, as shown by your past achievements!
- You have emotional maturity and self-awareness. As a natural listener, you rapidly assimilate information from your customers and sales coach to raise your performance.
- Degree educated to a good level or equivalent experience
- Competitive starting salary £24k + commission on the sales you instigate.
- Structured 2-year growth plan with progression opportunities within months.
- A flexible working environment – split your time between our London office space and working from home.
- 25 days holiday.
- Pension contribution.
- Regular team socials (in person or remote!), past events have included axe throwing, shuffleboarding, a murder mystery, frequent BBQs.
- Optional international travel to our office in Ljubljana to work with our Slovenian team.
- A chance to be part of the team that brings an exciting new product to market and changes the way people think about accessing property.
- Submit a short cover letter alongside your CV outlining why you are a good fit for this role
- Interview with Head of Sales – 45 mins
- Interview with Co-founder and practical exercise – 2hrs
Klevio is changing the way we think about access by creating a product that allows you to unlock your doors – from anywhere – and share virtual keys using your phone. Since launching, we have quickly become one of the premium providers in this new space.
Klevio enables huge operational efficiency gains in industries plagued by key management such as short-lettings, serviced accommodation and block management. We offer a seamless experience for users of shared spaces such as gyms and studios, and a tech-enabled lifestyle for tenants moving into build-to-rent, new developments and student accommodation.
As the light at the end of the tunnel through the pandemic begins to brighten, we aim to rapidly scale our product across these sectors of residential and commercial property in 2021. We are building our commercial team and greatly increasing the sophistication of our sales and marketing functions.