Website Key ESG
Sustainability-as-a-Service Software Solutions
We are looking for our first Marketing hire; a talented, results-oriented individual who is keen to build our brand, create marketing campaigns to raise awareness of our offering and attract prospective clients to our company. We are growing fast and well-positioned to become a market leader in the B2B ESG software space and offer a high-paced, entrepreneurial and flexible work environment.
Qualities we look for
- Results driven and hands-on: you enjoy achieving goals and working in a high-growth, fast-paced and multi-disciplinary environment.
- A strong generalist: you have worked in marketing, business development or sales support, and have experience in journalism, content marketing, events, community building, social media, PR or other relevant fields.
- Digital skills: you know how to use platforms such as Salesforce, LinkedIn and Hubspot to reach multiple audiences.
- Communication skills: you are a good writer/storyteller and/or a curator and editor of written materials.
- Project Management: you are detail-oriented and self-directed.
- High-energy, impact-driven, organized and collaborative: You will go the extra mile to deliver results that have a positive impact for our team to make it happen.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience as a community manager or marketing professional in a B2B setting.
- Undergraduate degree from a university, or equivalent professional qualification such as CIM.
- Experience with relevant tools like LinkedIn, CMS, Salesforce, Zoho, Microsoft Office, Adobe is a plus
- Fluent English speaking and writing skills required.
What we offer
- This is an opportunity to join a well-funded, early stage team
- We are ambitious and fast-moving and offer an exciting opportunity to deliver positive impact by enabling our customers to effectively manage their ESG performance.
- As an early hire you can have a real impact on building the success of a B2B software company, focused on the fast-growing ESG sector.
- We offer flexible work arrangements and are open to full-time or contract positions. We are remote-friendly, our core team is based in London but operates across the globe.