Katté & Co
Experienced in Paid Search and looking for your next move? Exciting opportunity to join a leading Paid Search + Paid Social agency for international ecommerce brands!
So what’s the job?
Reporting directly to the Paid Search Team Lead and managing 1-2 junior analysts you’ll be designing, optimising and scaling best in class paid search, shopping and other Google campaigns across a portfolio of ecommerce clients, ensuring they meet or exceed performance targets and developing long lasting genuine relationships with your client contacts.
You’ll be working with budgets from £20k to £500k per month.
Tell me more… 👀
What you’ll be accountable for
- Responsible for the day to day management and performance of a portfolio of clients
- Designing, implementing, optimising and reporting on campaigns ensuring agreed deadlines & KPIs are met
- Managing client budgets
- Maintaining client project management boards ensuring these are kept up to date
- Supporting prospective client audits and ad hoc requests
- Helping to train & develop trainee and junior analysts within teams ensuring their continued growth and that they are meeting their quarterly objectives
- Contributing to the future of best practice at the agency
- Ensuring core values are being upheld throughout all levels of the business
How they’ll measure your performance
- Consistently meeting client KPIs
- Achieving 8+ on quarterly client NPS scores
- Successfully training junior members of the team through to promotions
Do I fit the bill? 🕵️
Skills, competencies and experience they’re looking for
- A minimum of a year working in Paid Search at an agency
- Experience running paid campaigns across
- Search + Shopping [essential]
- Display, YouTube + Discovery [preferable]
- Experience working across a set of ecommerce clients
- Actively leading or heavily involved in comms and managing the relationship with those clients
- A proven track record of delivering high performance with large, complex campaigns
- Experience training trainees and graduates in the basics of Paid Search
- A lean, data-driven mentality and strong bias for A/B testing and experimentation
- An end-user centric approach to marketing communication.
- A keen attention to detail
- A willingness to learn, research and use initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication and literacy skills
- High level proficiency with Microsoft Excel/gSheets including Pivot and complex SUMIF formulas
- Proven presentation and PowerPoint/gSlides skills
- Enthusiasm and confidence with the ability to interact well with clients and colleagues on a personal and professional level and to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
It’s an added bonus if you have
- Experience with SQL
- Copywriting experience or aptitude.
The exciting bits!
- 23 days holiday + additional day per year of tenure 🏖️
- We’re a young, flexible, fun and collaborative agency 😍
- Our office is relaxed, yet hard working 🏆
- Attendance at conferences
- Heaps of training and learning 📚
- Free weekly Personal Training 🏋️
- Cycle to Work Scheme 🚴
- Free Gym membership 🧘
- Work from home flexibility ⏰
- Unlimited barista-style coffee (Monmouth Coffee) ☕
- Free Fruit 🍎
- Free Healthy Snacks ⭐️
- Stocked Beer/Wine/Soft-drink Fridge 🍺
- Cocktail Fridays 🍹
- Regular agency outings/parties/trips to the pub
- Quarterly Socials 🤸
- Above average Pension Scheme (matched up to 6%) 💰
- Access to Spill Therapy ✔️
- Perkbox (incl. Medical) membership
- Work from anywhere 📅
The key details
📍 Location: London
💰 Salary: £25,000 – £35,000 per anum, DOE
🏢 Role status: Hybrid Remote
“We operate a “work from anywhere” policy which means you can work wherever you’d like so long as you’re available to come into the office for client meetings (as often as clients require) and company events (2-3 times per month).”
What’s the culture like?
“Our success is entirely down to our fantastic team so whilst we might be very picky when it comes to hiring, once you’re in, we take very good care of our people (and you’ll probably never want to leave). When it comes to looking after our people, our philosophy is simple: the better our people are, the better our agency will be. That means personal and professional development is a top priority for us.
Yes we have swish offices with free fruit, free snacks (healthy + not so healthy!), free gym memberships, free personal training, cocktails on Fridays, above average pension scheme, Perkbox subscriptions, regular agency outings/parties/trips to the pub…[the list goes on] but that stuff doesn’t define us. We all have a hunger to be the best biddable agency in Europe delivering work and a service level to be proud of.”
So, what are the next steps? ✏️
- Apply via TalentPool so your application is sent straight to the employer.
- Include answers to screening questions to follow.
About Katté & Co
Katté & Co are the leading Paid Search + Paid Social agency for international ecommerce brands. They combine technology and exceptional talent to consistently beat targets, delivering big agency experience with small agency care and attention. With no account managers, their clients have direct access to expert analysts.
Clients include Simba, SPOKE, ME+EM, TALA, Swyft & The Economist so you’ll be working on some well known and exciting brands.