Want the opportunity to drive the creative storytelling of this pet food brand and drive tens of thousands of new customers to try their Fresh cat food?
So what’s the job?
As KatKin’s Digital Designer Lead, you will help define their paid digital media vision, own and create the assets that grow their base of trialists, and analyse performance to continually drive engagement and sales. You will relish in the creativity and challenges needed to continually produce engaging and best-in-class assets to scale our online sales and audiences fast and effectively – with the role weighted towards paid social video creation and landing page design.
Tell me more… 👀
- Imagine and create best-in-class video and static video ads for paid social channels to drive high-intent traffic to our website and landing pages (including but not limited to FB, Instagram, TikTok, and Youtube)
- Direct, and sometimes produce, video and stills content for paid social channel adverts
- Imagine and create engaging landing pages to convert leads to trialists
- Work closely with our Head of Acquisition and team to objectively analyse the performance of published ads and landing pages to develop and share insights that drive big improvements in lead engagement and trialist acquisition
- Stay ahead of new paid social channels and digital acquisition growth ideas and trends
Do I fit the bill?🕵️
- 3+ years in a designers role, whether agency and/ or client-side, with your key ownership area being paid video ad creation and motion skills
- Visual storyteller who understands the importance of emotion in creating engaging creative to drive results
- Wunderkind with Adobe Premiere Pro, Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, AfterEffects and comfortable in Sketch, Figma, and/ or Adobe XD with a knowledge of web design standard methodologies
- Real world photography and videography experience to produce basic testimonial videos and stills
- Mission-driven, high energy and a natural sense of curiosity and urgency for results
- Proven track record and portfolio of best-in-class videos ads and landing pages that drove conversions
- Natural conversation starter and extrovert who enjoys engaging with people to brainstorm new creative campaigns
- Strong analytical capabilities to complement creativity and first-hand trialist acquisition insights
- You have a cat, or two or three! And you are passionate about doing the right thing for them!
The exciting bits!
- Career defining opportunity in being instrumental to scaling our brand, fast
- Meaningful equity in a fast growing, early-stage business
- No egos and a small close-knit team
- 25 days of holiday every year plus your birthday off
- 4 week WFA (work from anywhere) policy
- 1-2 days WFH every week
- 12-weeks paternity / maternity leave
- Discount on KatKin fresh meals
- Comprehensive AXA health insurance including optical and dental
- Yearly personal development budget
- Company pension
- Office popcorn,soft drinks and all the tea and coffee you can drink, fresh fruit, great banter and a cat (and dog) friendly office
The key details
📍 London, WFH 1-2 days a week
Why you’ll love working for KatKin
“The energy here will blow you away, from day one. We’re an ambitious, passionate, rapidly-growing start-up, and we never back down on our mission to make cats healthier and happier. We’re proud of what we do, proud of our exceptional products, and you’ll be a central part of that.
It’s an exciting time to join us too. Our customer base is growing every day, and so are our team and our product range – moving into not just cat food but wider cat health products. Surrounded by knowledgeable scientists, big creative thinkers, astute business brains, and a whole team of cat lovers, you’ll know that KatKin is a mere whisker away from becoming a household name.”