It’s long, it’s detailed, but it’s everything you need to know about Karma Kitchen and what we’re up to. Karma Kitchen is committed to hiring inclusively, people are at the heart of any company and we think that cognitive diversity is essential to building great businesses.
What we’re looking for
A killer FP&A manager. It’s a complex job, you’ll be in charge of making sure our budgets are balanced, our financial plans are realistic and we’ve got money in the bank. We need a financial analyst who listens, collaborates, and communicates and recognises the company’s vision, sees value in our values and is there to fight for Karma Kitchen alongside our founding team. Finally, you’ll be walking into a culture of mainly women led, jelly bean desks and jungle style plant filled office. We are an inclusive team and we believe that cognitive diversity is essential in good decision and execution.
- Planning: coordinate our planning process, as well as regular re-forecasting, and direct the underlying drivers of performance to help improve the top and bottom line.
- Reporting: own our management reporting, including headcount reporting and weekly operational reporting, maintain rolling forecasts, and make sure that there’s alignment on what our numbers say.
- Analysis: provide proactive, insightful, high quality analysis to support decision making, which can be translated into plans for the team; regular assessment of working capital, our balance sheet, and cash flow analysis.
- Budgeting: create budget templates for each function, and manage our finance systems.
- 2+ years of data analysis in an analytical or commercial role
- Advanced Excel and Google Sheets skills
- Fluent in Xero
- Clear communicator, with experience influencing founders and a senior team
- Accounting qualification (CIMA/ACA/ACCA) desirable
- You will drive the operational excellence of our Wood Green site, with ownership over the site and budget
Our Offer / Benefits
- Salary is £35-42,000 – DOE, with room to develop over time.
- The role is subject to a three month probationary period.
- 28 days of holiday (including Public & Bank Holidays)
- Free lunch and snacks
- Great parties and events
- Bring your dog to work 🐶 (On days in the main office guys….)
Applying at Karma Kitchen The process takes 3-4 weeks from reading this mega long document to job offer. There will be one phone interview with our general manger Sam, a chat with the founders with a short presentation and a half day on site in Wood Green. Your time, travel and lunch on that day is covered by us. So if this role sounds like a good fit…..Let’s take it to the next step shall we? About Us Karma Kitchen is building hundreds of kitchens for thousands of businesses across Europe in the next 5 years. We are market leaders, known for our quality infrastructure and amazing service. We are fully focussed on the needs of our businesses, helping them scale and diversify in the face of a changing economic landscape. https://vimeo.com/525657597