Apply here 👉 https://apply.workable.com/kandidate/j/00D8EA71A4/apply/?utm_source=j_b&utm_campaign=uk_startup_jobs
Description Join a fast-growing FinTech company whose aim is to transform the way companies view the administrative yet vital side of accounting, such as invoicing, through intelligence and AI-powered software. They are is an enterprise SaaS company building applications to help companies spot risk, improving process and optimise working capital. The team are growing and are looking for an Account Manager to join the team to help them manage the existing accounts. This is an exciting time to join the business as they look to continue their development into 2021.
– Be the day to day contact for all customers.
– Conduct user training and onboarding sessions.
– Resolve technical and non-technical queries.
– Build strong and lasting relationships with customers.
– Manage renewals and minimise churn.
– Upsell new products and expand contract values.
– Communicate product deliverables and timelines with customers.
– Work closely with both the commercial and technical teams to find the best product solutions.
– Work with the founders and commercial teams on strategic topics e.g. market trends and competitor analysis.
– You have 2-5 years of relevant experience in Account Management, Customer Success and/or Sales at tech companies.
– You have an Accounting and Finance degree, or a formal qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, etc), or have worked in the field.
– You are confident, high energy and great at building relationships.
– You have a dynamic personality with the ability to inspire and motivate.
– You’re a “do-er” and excited to make a difference.
– Generous equity options – have a meaningful stake in the business.
– Extremely collaborative and flat culture.
– Involvement in a business with integrity and genuine staff consideration.
– Strong progression and development potential.
Apply here 👉 https://apply.workable.com/kandidate/j/00D8EA71A4/apply/utm_source=j_b&utm_campaign=uk_startup_jobs