Website Jacuna Kitchens
At the forefront of the rapidly growing dark kitchen industry!
Jacuna is at the forefront of the rapidly growing dark kitchen industry with over 10 national locations serving 100s of the UK’s most-loved and innovative food brands, with significant growth planned in the coming years. Dark kitchens are typically delivery-only kitchens with no customer frontage from which brands can prepare and deliver high-quality food to customers living or working nearby via apps such as Deliveroo, Uber Eats, and Just Eat.
Jacuna is looking for an outstanding Account Executive to join its Shoreditch-based office to help expand its customer base.
The ideal candidate will enjoy/ have:
- Meeting new people, recommending restaurants, discussing food trends and your favourite delivery food experiences. Your friends call you a people-person and/ or an “aspiring-foodie”
- Rolling up your sleeves to source, develop and manage your own pipeline of customers, from qualification, to close, to expansion. You get a kick out of delivering something from nothing.
- A knack of communicating and condensing a business opportunity to something very simple to understand. Educating comes naturally to you
- Being detailed and methodical in your pipeline management. You take pride in your organisation and see it as one of your strongest features
- Managing a variety of external stakeholders, 1×1 and in a group setting. You enjoy the spotlight
- Selling a tangible product to businesses which you can touch, show and feel
Pushing yourself to outperform individual and team targets. You’ve been accused of being (potentially overly) competitive in the past
- The pressure of a fast-paced and high-performing sales environment. This brings out the best in you
- Enjoy the dynamism of a startup environment. You welcome and embrace change as a friend
- Working closely and collegiately with different departments, in particular operations and finance. You understand that for you to achieve your goals you must work in sync with them
- Operating in a team environment where everyone is pushing each other to be better every day. Some of the best moments of your life have been in team settings
- Bachelor degree or foreign equivalent from an accredited University (preferred)
- Start-up experience (preferred)
- 2+ years of experience in sales including a commission-based environment
- Experience setting/ outperforming sales targets and using CRM tools
- Very well-spoken, strong communication skills
- Competitive base salary
- Competitive commission-based bonus structure
- Equity package
- Office in Shoreditch with a dog-friendly environment
- Gym Membership discount
- 28 annual holidays plus Bank Holidays