If the answer is yes to the following questions, then this is the role for you!
- Would you like to come on a journey of personal development with a multi award-winning SaaS company, led by successful serial entrepreneurs?
- Does the idea of learning new things every day and finding solutions to problems excite you?
- Are you the sort of person that loves to roll their sleeves up and proverbially ‘get stuck in’?
- Do you already have SaaS/Ecommerce experience?
We help ecommerce retailers drive basket revenue and happier customers. Ecommerce is going through an enormous transformation with online retailers struggling to keep pace with the rate of change & the abundance of ways in which we shop online.
We decided to build a world first company focusing specifically on the automation of product bundling, which helps retailers working with us to generate additional revenue. The AI platform intelligently sells bundles and collections on-site, in-store, and in Google Shopping and Facebook ads. Typically growing AOV by +30%. Inspired by Amazon’s famous ‘frequently bought together’ feature, we create frictionless shopping experiences and bring Amazon-like precision to the rest of eCommerce. We are giving customers a super-convenient, hyper-relevant, online experience!
We’re building a happy place to work. A place driven by our values where you come to work because you learn, accomplish & feel that you are making a difference to our customers, our colleagues & to yourself.
We will give you the responsibility to achieve outcomes, but also the power to make decisions that will achieve those outcomes. Every person that joins us teaches us something that we can do better & helps shape our company for the better. We believe strongly that diversity & inclusion are the foundations for a lasting, incredible culture.
We also believe that it’s important to get the balance right between work and life. All of this is not always easy, but we are willing to prioritise culture over revenue. Not raising massive venture capital rounds means that we aren’t beholden to someone else’s agenda or schedule.
- Do you have at least 12 months experience in a Business Development/Sales Development Role?
- Are you happy to train/work remotely until Covid-19 allows us to get together in-person again?
- Fluent in English both verbal and written communication
- Understanding of SaaS and eCommerce technologies
During your onboarding, you will be trained in our process and product, but very soon you will be:
- Demonstrating an understanding of Increasingly (i.e. products, value proposition) and AI/Machine Learning within e-commerce, know how to prospect and qualify leads through cold calling and outbound sales campaigns.
- Deploying established sales methodologies to push beyond gatekeepers, reaching and providing information to the right people at the right time in the right way.
- Finding the problems and opportunities associated with each prospect to enable sales to be as effective as possible.
- Developing and maintaining accurate forecasts and effectively maintaining a CRM with detailed and accurate notes of all sales-related activities.
- Playing a role in developing the team and company from an early stage
Day-to-day Activities Will Involve
- Engage with Mid-Market and Enterprise prospects
- Work closely with existing team to learn the discovery process
- Call, email & use LinkedIn to engage prospects who are a fit for Increasingly’s solutions
- Source Sales Accepted Leads (SALs) for our Mid-Market and Enterprise team
- Schedule and hold discovery calls/meetings with key decision-makers
- Prospect: conduct account research, acquire accurate contact information for target accounts
- Develop tailored messaging that engages key decision-makers
- Follow-up on Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs)
- Unlimited commission with an accelerator programme
When to start?
You will have a 1st stage telephone interview (20-30 minutes) before moving to an online video interview.
Please send your CV with a MAX 4 sentences about 1) why you want to work for an early-stage start-up and 2) a bit about you, to James@Increasingly.com