Website Immerse Education
Premium academic short courses (residential & online)
Employment: Full time, permanent
Reports to: Managing Director
Location: London (with flexible working from home policy)
Salary: £40,000 – £45,000, plus annual company-performance bonus (OTE: 20%)
Start date: November / December 2021
We are looking for an entrepreneurial Marketing Manager to join Immerse Education, a leading provider of premium educational experiences to students across the world, comprising residential summer schools and online short courses.
Immerse Education has grown rapidly over the past 5 years, and we are looking for an experienced marketer who wants to build on our success and make an impact. You will be responsible for driving student leads and sales from both B2B and B2C channels.
This is a role for someone who is a natural project manager, highly organised, performance-driven, and comfortable with managing freelancers/agencies across multiple projects in order to realise marketing campaigns from end-to-end.
Our ideal candidate is a professional with demonstrable experience in a variety of marketing channels.
As the company primarily operates online, you will also be proficient in using tools including Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook Ads. You should also have a well developed understanding of SEO, and how this contributes to digital success, which will enable you to communicate effectively with freelancers and agencies. In addition, you should be familiar with CRM systems, and the best practices of marketing automation. You’ll need to know how to both design and implement campaigns to increase relevant traffic and leads, as well as be ready to learn how market conditions across the world affect student enrolments.
Our ideal candidate will be highly organised, experienced with reporting and with an eye for detail. As the role involves coordinating marketing campaigns, you should be able to both recognise creative ideas but also manage the effective implementation of these ideas to drive results. You should be used to working on multiple projects and coordinating many relationships at once. Experience in the luxury experience / tourism / education industry would be advantageous.
- Manage projects with various freelancers
- Build on existing multi-channel strategy aligned with short-term and long-term sales & marketing targets
- Develop and implement multi-channel growth marketing strategy
- Manage our paid advertising strategies with our agency (Google Adwords and Facebook Ads)
- Manage SEO strategy
- Plan and develop relevant site content (on-site and external), style and layout, including landing pages and articles
- Create and publish engaging content on our own website and on third party sites
- Analyse website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic, and meaningful leads
- Lead on curating and producing content for our social media channels
- Manage the production of attractive and engaging email communications
- Manage the production of collateral including PDF brochures, videos and lead-magnet PDF guides
- Monthly reporting on sales and marketing activity
- At least 3+ years experience in a marketing role
- Track record of developing and implementing online marketing strategies to drive commercial success
- Experience working with third-party student agencies
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent writing skills in English, and experience creating content for the web
- Hands on experience with Google Docs and WordPress
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook Ads
- Experience with the top social channels, including Facebook, Instagram, and developing strategies for growing influence and reach on these channels
- Familiarity with social media, and social media advertising
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Advantageous: Experience with marketing automation tools and CRM systems (ActiveCampaign)
- Advantageous: Professional experience working in the international education / summer school / edtech industry