This is a flexible role with the option to be remote and/or office based. We are working remotely currently and hiring for this role using video interviews.
HonestBrew is on the hunt for an experienced Senior Full Stack Developer comfortable working with both front and back-end technology. You will be a key part of our fast-growing business, with the role reporting directly to the CEO and working closely with our Product Manager to build and scale our online Ecommerce platform.
HonestBrew is revolutionising the way that people discover craft beer. We are committed to making good beer more accessible through our online craft beer service and proud to work with the best micro breweries from around the world. HonestBrew is a rapidly growing business, sourcing beer from around the world and shipping millions of cans to thirsty customers across the UK.
We’re looking for someone to:
- Work closely with the Product Manager to deliver high quality technical solutions in-line with the product roadmap
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Providing technical leadership and guidance to the rest of the engineering team
- 5+ years full stack software engineering experience across front and backend technologies Expert in our programming languages (JS, PHP, HTML, CSS) and excited to learn new tools where needed Strong working knowledge of Git, Composer, NPM and REST APIs
- Familiar with test automation and continuous integration Proven past experience working with our frameworks and CMS is an advantage (React, WordPress, Woocommerce)
- Adaptable, pragmatic and collaborative with experience working in an Agile, startup environment
- Care deeply about quality and have an attention to detail
- Strong understanding of software architecture and work with security, performance and scalability in mind
- Can demonstrate quality products and code you have shipped before
- Competitive salary
- Be a core part of a fast-growing craft beer and tech start up and help to accelerate growth
- Flexibility London-based office (between Highbury & Islington and Dalston)
- Option to work remotely An energetic and passionate team of colleagues
- Craft beer – plenty of it!
- Coffee, tea and fresh fruit to sweeten your day