Hometree is a digital marketplace for smart-home and energy services, beginning by disrupting the old-fashioned heating installation market – leveraging technology to deliver an e-commerce service unlike anything seen in the home services industry before.
The vision for Hometree is to build a next-generation smart home company that provides the services every connected home needs. As consumers increasingly buy into smart home security, solar PV, energy storage and other connected devices that will need professional installation, Hometree’s proven ability to link skilled tradespeople with best in class technology and customer service, twinned with its competitive and transparent pricing, will make it a natural choice for homeowners looking for one company to take care of everything.
We are a two-year-old business backed by some of Europe’s leading VC’s and angels. We have an experienced & passionate team with track records in some of Europe’s leading start-up’s, private equity, consulting, investment banking, and much more.
We are looking to hire a Customer Success Executive to join the Customer Success team. If you enjoy thinking outside of the box, engaging customers, are organised and strive to make customers happy, this could be just what you are looking for.
Main Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Helping customers through online chat, email and telephone with their queries on a variety of areas
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide strategic customer support.
- Taking initiative in a fast-paced environment, working with different teams within the business
- Become an expert and set a high benchmark within the Home Services industry
- Current graduate or undergraduate
- Ability to deal with customer queries effectively and empathetically
- Comfortable using computers, customer relation systems or other customer tracking platforms.
- Great written and oral communication skills
- Work collaboratively across the business in a multi-functional role
- Passion, energy, focus and enthusiasm for both the role and our business.
- A self-starter attitude with a love for constant learning and personal development.
- An ability to get things done quickly.
- A team player who works as well with others as well as individually.
- Innovation – you need to be open and willing to adopt new ways of working. Our processes are constantly evolving and we always look to take a lean approach.
- Customer focus – You should always be thinking, “What can I be doing to deliver the most value to our customers?”
Behaviours we value as a business
- Radical Candor – Respectful but brutally honest
- Ownership – Own your results without complacency
- Obsessed – Customer obsessed, everything else secondary
- Trust in Teamwork – Doing the right thing, even when no one is watching
- Speed – Fast, data-driven decisions and results
What to expect
- A fun culture where hard work is recognised & rewarded
- Become an integral part of a young growing business with high moral and social reward
- London Office (10 mins from Kings Cross, nearest Tube: Highbury & Islington)
- Join one of the fastest-growing European startups’ in the home services sector backed by world-leading venture capitalists and angel investors
- MacBook Air
- Company Breakfast every Thursday
- Beer & Drinks every Friday at 5pm
- Quarterly Company social events