Website Harness UK Ltd
At Harness we are committed to a world that is always learning. An award-winning Education Technology Company, we work hand in hand with teachers to design and develop our interactive delivery and teaching & assessment tool – `Unio By Harness`. Created with teachers for teachers, Unio is an interactive lesson delivery and formative assessment tool that gives teachers real-time insight into student understanding and the tools to provide targeted, one-to-one support that moves the learning forward.
· High new business sales role
· Rapidly expanding business with high potential
· Responsible for the sales of Unio By Harness into schools, colleges, universities and other educational/corporate entities.
· Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options. And act upon it!!
· Develop and maintain relationships with key decision-makers.
· Deliver professional sales presentations, over the phone, face-to-face and virtually, to demonstrate how the company’s technology can effectively improve classrooms and learning.
· Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information using the company internal CRM.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
Required Qualifications and Experience
· 2+ years of successful sales experience selling products or services – experience of sales into education/public sector is desirable but not mandatory.
· Self-starter with demonstrated capability to manage all phases of the sales process, from lead generation to closing deals to developing client relationships – with proven success hitting or surpassing set targets.
· Ability to negotiate deals which meets both parties objectives.
· Experience providing presentations demonstrating technology both online and face-to-face.
· Ability to master innovative technology quickly and efficiently.
· Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
· Excellent planning, organizational, and prioritization skills.
· Energetic, self-starter with strong work ethic.
· Proficient in IT.
· Good team player.
· Ability to perform under pressure.
· Competitive base salary with earning potential OTE of 40000 GBP.
· 20 days holiday (exclusive of bank holidays)
· Working hours: 9.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday but will need flexibility
· Mileage allowance
· Education Management,
· Information Technology and Services,
· Computer Software
· Mid-Senior level
· Business Development
· +44 (0) 203 488 0758