Student Beans is the world’s leading student loyalty network. We produce our award-winning technology for the biggest retailers on the planet, connecting them with the youth market. Featuring in The Sunday Times Tech Track 100 2020, a list of the fastest-growing private tech companies in Britain, Student Beans consistently innovate to offer new solutions that satisfy our consumers and drive ROI for our clients.
Also accredited as a Great Place to Work in 2021, Student Beans is constantly striving to empower employees in their daily work, as well as offering flexible solutions to encourage a healthy work life balance.
In the last two years alone, Student Beans has tripled the size of its teams in London, Manchester, the US and Australia- but we’re not stopping there! We have an incredibly exciting journey ahead with our brilliant employees driving our success, and we’re looking for more talented individuals to join us.
About the role
As a result of our incredible success and growth, we are looking for an SDR (Sales Development Representative) to join us. You will be working closely with mentors to build your skill sets and learn about our business from the ground up.
- Be the link between the sales and marketing teams, qualifying and generating leads to pass on to the Business Development team
- Outreach and prospecting via different channels such as email, telephone and social media
- Building relationships with wider teams and stakeholders to understand the SDR strategy
- Become a subject matter expert in Student Beans offerings
- Arranging meetings and booking client demonstrations
We’d really like to hear from you, if you have…
- Previous sales experience, or understanding of the sales process is desirable but not essential
- A passion for sales and forging relationships with customers, clients and colleagues
- A creative mind and approach to prospecting and building relationships!
- Previous experience with a SaaS or tech business is desirable, but not essential
- Previous experience using Salesforce would be advantageous
Life at Student Beans
We are passionate about our mission to empower students to thrive and believe our success is only due to our fantastic team, their different backgrounds, experiences and beliefs. At Student Beans our culture is welcoming and empowering, everyone has a voice and direct impact on our journey.
Here are just a few things that make Student Beans an awesome place to work:
- Competitive salary.
- Remote first working environment, meaning you are not obligated to come into the office, you can choose the environment you think you excel best in!
- Vibrant, purposeful and social environment – famous winter parties and summer getaways, regular socials and adventurous activities.
- Focus on welfare – gym membership, wellness challenges, EAP and health cash plan
- Mental Health First Aider
- In house performance and development coaching
- Access to the ‘Student Beans Library’
- Incredible partnership discounts for the biggest brands in the world: Google, Apple, TopShop, Ted Baker, GymShark, Domino’s, Uber … to name a few!
Check out our Careers site to see for yourself! https://about.studentbeans.com/careers
Due to the high volume of applicants we can only respond to shortlisted applicants. By submitting your application, you agree that Student Beans may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Our Applicant Privacy Notice explains what personal information and where we may process, our purposes for processing, and the rights you can exercise over Student Beans’ use of your personal information.