Global Insight Conferences
Excited to progress your marketing career and make a massive impact in a growing company? If you’re a bright, tenacious, well presented and a high-energy individual with first-class communication skills this will be a fantastic opportunity to drive your career forward!
So what’s the job?
Global Insight Conferences have been producing high-quality business events both live and virtually for over 12 years now. Equidistant to London Bridge and London Waterloo stations, their fun and friendly office is located on the beautiful Southbank. Due to expansion they now have a vacancy for a Graduate Marketing Position.
Check out a video of some of their exciting events here
Tell me more… 👀
With full training given, you will be in charge of your own projects and will be undertaking:
- Telephone and desk research into marketing-driven and other sector target markets and key business trends
- Creative writing for sales-orientated agendas
- Writing copy for marketing campaigns
- Influencing and recruiting speakers on the telephone and face-to-face
- Researching and creating databases of industry contacts
- Liaising and organising the speakers on the actual day of the conference
- Running the conference on the day!
You will need to have:
- A professional, calm, courteous and friendly manner
- An excellent eye for detail, and experience in proofreading is an advantage
- A pro-active, positive and ‘can do’ attitude
- Proficiency in LinkedIn, Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- An ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
What will you be working on?
Global Insight Conferences believe in having rounded business people and portfolios – and in keeping things more interesting! So, instead of being stuck in the same industry, your first two years will see you work on a variety of marketing-related sectors and topics from:
- Social media
- Technology and digital innovation
- Food and Drink
- HR and Internal Comms
- Charity and public sector
The exciting bits!
- Competitive Package: £22-£25k starting salary, reviewed at 6 months + bonus (depending on experience) OTE £27,000-£30,000 💰
- 25 Days Holiday (+8 days bank holidays) 🏖️
- In-Depth Training: Their focus is on constant training, development, collaboration and innovation – you will be listened to and respected from day one and they will invest in your personal and professional development through formal training and mentoring. 🚀
- 3 Monthly Reviews: You will meet with your manager every 3 months to discuss your goals and progression and next steps up the career path.
- Lots Of Socials! They have fun together and like to celebrate their successes together. 🤸
- Personal Development: Their Investment In People training programme covers non-role specific training such as financial wellbeing, time management etc for more rounded, holistic training 🧘
- Recognition & Reward: They reward hard work and results and make innovation and creativity a key performance indicators. 🏆
- Employee Wellbeing: They care about their staff and so encourage healthy work/life balance and working hours. They also offer 25 days holiday from the start of your employment (plus 8 days bank holidays) – rest is important! And, of course, a company pension scheme and cake on your birthday! 🎂
The key details
📍 Central London Location
💰 Salary: Competitive Package: £22-£25k starting salary, reviewed at 6 months + bonus (depending on experience) OTE £27,000-£30,000
📅 Start date: ASAP!
What’s the culture like?
“Our team is the best thing about us – in a recent staff survey over 89% of the staff described our company culture as friendly, supportive and fast-paced.”
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion at Global Insight Conferences 🛍️
“Fair Practices & Charity Focus: We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we are passionate about charity work and making a difference in the world and so donate a percentage of our company profits to charity (which any team member can suggest).”
So, what are the next steps? ✏️
- Apply via Feisty so your application is sent straight to the employer
- Interviews and short test
Global Insight Conferences produces high-quality business events. Their mission is to create a business conference experience which is personal, breathes quality and represents absolute value for time & money.
They are a small and rapidly-expanding conference company and are looking for ambitious individuals who want to join and grow with them. They have a fun and exciting team, where everyone counts and everyone’s say is important. They love innovation and new ideas and will welcome your ideas – even on your first day! They have a hard-working, supportive and fun atmosphere and are looking for positive individuals who want to make their mark and really contribute to the success and quality of their market-leading conferences.
Their conferences range from social media, to digital marketing, to food and drink, to retail, to finance, to advertising, to charities, to PR and many more exciting and varied industries and topic areas – you will never be bored or stuck in the same old industry!