This market-leading company is bold, bright and straight-up in their attitude to hiring, to working and to being part of the team that changes the way companies get work done. Sound like a fit? Read on.
As an Associate within the Customer Success Team at Talmix, you will be responsible for identifying talent across their platform and beyond. They expect Associates to progress quickly, becoming confident at dealing with their talent and client base and knowledgeable about the market.
To begin with you’ll be engaging with their global network; bringing more into the network and connecting with existing talent who will be in demand from their clients. As you develop your knowledge of systems, confidence in communications you’ll take on a more client-facing role and build similar relationships with the customer base, in one or more of their core segments, to deliver the talent they need as quickly as possible.
Associates at Talmix move fast and with precision. A desire to succeed and passion for learning gives you the opportunity to take on real responsibility really quickly. It’s fast paced, it’s always changing which means you need to demonstrate how agile you are in any circumstance.
In return you’ll become adept at communicating, skilled at persuasion and negotiation, heavily focused on customer success, and able to plan your dream career in a commercial environment. They have a strong culture that encourages constant feedback and development and works to people’s strengths.
What is it like working at Talmix?
The Customer Success Team at Talmix is responsible for evangelising the company as the go-to talent marketplace partner in the Business Talent category.
They are resilient and determined to find a way to succeed in line with their best practices and principles. You will have the opportunity to learn the business from the ground up, working directly with talent across our platform to help clients unlock the power of the extended workforce.
Your pace of progression within Talmix will be determined solely by you – your ambitions and your own success. They have a highly lucrative reward culture, offering commission for meeting and exceeding targets as well as a competitive basic salary.
What are they looking for?
- Lots of enthusiasm, resilience, ambition and drive. A will to win!
- Adaptability. A real ‘doer’ with a hands-on attitude
- Exceptional communications skills including an excellent command of the English language (both verbal and written). Additional language skills are a bonus
- Strong attention to detail and an assured approach
- Excellent research skills
- Highly developed complex problem-solving ability with the ability to adapt to the situation
The exciting bits!
- Join a company with a proven business model that has already established clear industry recognition as a leading global marketplace for Business Talent
- Accelerate your personal and professional development by working with and learning from a vibrant, ambitious, and motivated team all on a mission to make a real impact – this team was voted as the Best Staffing Firm to work in for UK & Ireland by Staffing Industry Analysts in 2020 and 2021!
- Progress in your role based on your success, results, and impact. Making a difference is more important than days served
- Access discounts and perks on well-known services and products through Perkbox
- Regular social events!
The key details
📍 Work from a great central London office (Talmix offer a combination of working from home and office)
💰 £25-30,000, dependent on experience
The interview process
- Apply via Feisty so your CV is send straight to Talmix!
- Initial interview
- Customer Success Associate interview task
- Interview with CEO, VP of Marketing and Brand & Sales Director
More about Talmix
Companies are changing how work gets done, and that change needs a new approach to finding the right people. Talent Marketplaces provide the answer to forward-thinking companies, and Talmix is an acknowledged market leader with its Business Talent Marketplace. They want to take this leadership to the next level and become the dominant player in the category for this kind of marketplace. Then Talmix can unlock the power of the extended workforce for every business.
They believe that with the right mix of talent, anything is possible, and they want this to apply to all their clients and their own team.
In a world where marketplaces are becoming vital to getting work done, Talmix is on a mission to dominate the business talent marketplace category. Join Talmix on their mission to become the number one business talent marketplace for the extended workforce!