We will only accept applications from candidates who apply via TalentPool; just follow the link below!
We are a team – trust is the basis for our cooperation and encourages us to go further and further. We love, what we do. We learn every day with the aim of getting better and better. We believe in progress and that is why we invest a lot in our personal and professional development. And that is exactly what we are looking for in our employees. Would you like to be part of our team?
As a European Customer Service Specialist, you will assist our global customer base via Live Chat and Email, with voice coming on-line shortly. You will be assisting our customers with a wide variety of account queries including payments, login, verification and betting queries.
- Helping our customers with all their enquiries. We’ll be depending on you, as the face of our company, to put our customers at the heart of everything you do
- Clarifying our Terms and Conditions when it is needed
- Assisting customers with on-going marketing campaigns
- Logging tasks in accordance with company guidelines
- Advising players on responsible gaming tools and acting proactively on player’s gaming patterns
- Escalating and following up customer cases when needed
- Helping out with translations if needed
- Fluent/Native verbal and written communication skills in German OR Finnish as well as English.
- The right to work in Malta/ Bulgaria is desired. Exceptional candidates willing to relocate will be considered.
- Flexible and willing to work daily/evening shifts including weekends. Prepared to work any 5 days from seven.
- Experience desirable but not essential for highly capable, motivated candidates.
- A fast-learner with willingness to put customers first
- Positive mindset and a can-do attitude
- Passion for delivering outstanding Customer Service
- Willingness to learn and go the extra mile
- Competitive salary
- Uncapped opportunity to grow. The company is going through an exciting growth phase, and there is a real opportunity to develop one’s skills in line with personal career aspirations, as well as exploring new areas of interest and steadily growing with the company.
OGaming is an iGaming Specialist company dedicated to creating a great iGaming and online casino experience across powerful brands and platforms.
We are a relatively small company (circa 25 staff) but are successful, ambitious and growing fast. The atmosphere is fast-paced with constantly changing priorities but is also hugely exciting and rewarding. We are an equal opportunities employer and genuinely welcome diversity, seeing that as a strength in our highly multi-national team.