Website Futr AI ltd
Futr. is a VC backed AI start-up with the mission of making life easier for everyone through chat.
Founded in 2017, Futr.’s conversation-as-a-service platform powers the police, central and local government, enterprises and many SMEs.
We are a group of tech optimists with a passion for using disruptive technology to help drive efficiencies and growth, committed to delivering radical innovation that produces lasting, institutional change.
Futr. is backed by Praetura Ventures and was crowned best robotics start-up by TechWorld in November 2017.
Engineering at Futr
Futr recently raised a large Seed round of funding and has launched new, disruptive products in the AI chatbot space – enormous potential lies ahead.
You will be joining a team focused on building next generation AI capabilities. You will be a key team member in driving the build out a conversational AI platform that enables our clients to engage and support their staff, customers and citizens.
The current platform uses a mixture of vendor and in-house technologies including conversational user interfaces, Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Machine Learning engines, and integration frameworks for interfacing with other in-house systems.
Your primary focus for the next 3 to 6 months will be helping to implement new feature releases on the front end but we are looking for T shaped players who can jump in and assist the back end team when we’re crunched too.
We’d love to meet someone who:
- 4+ years’ experience building web applications on top of dynamic APIs using React
- 1+ years’ experience in using Cloud technologies such as GCP, Azure or AWS for deployment
- 1+ years’ experience with development on Microservices based Architecture
- Experience in working with REST APIs
- Demonstrates entrepreneurialism and a hunger to learn and improve; sees failure as a learning opportunity
- You should love new tech – and have a knack of mastering it quickly
- Is results-oriented and committed to achieving goals
We keep the application process streamlined:
- The Futr. team internally reviews CVs
- You’ll have an intro call with one of our team
- We’ll ‘meet’ on Teams for an up to 60 minute interview
- We’ll do short follow-up calls with any of the Futr. team who couldn’t make the interview
Our Culture & Benefits
We have a creative and high-performance culture here at Futr, but crucially we value impact over everything.
We don’t believe in hierarchy and understand that giving our team the freedom to innovate is key to the success of the business.
We work hard – but we are solving problems that matter.
Other benefits include:
- Invitation to participate in Futr’s EMI share option scheme
- Freedom to express and implement your ideas. We won’t limit you with red tape or hierarchy
- Spec your own computer equipment
- A supportive environment working directly with the founders
- Company Pension scheme
And… when we’re back in the office of course:
- Proper coffee
- Weekly Yoga
- Weekly meditation
- Regular social events