Disrupting the industry with true zero-commission stock broking with real shares in a modern app-only offering.
You are a polyglot engineer who has experience and interest in computer science and a range of technologies across the stack. You care about quality, code craft and take pride in the work you produce. You are hands-on and collaborative. You are a fast learner and are not afraid to work with new technologies and develop a deep understanding of the business domain.
Work directly with stakeholders to deliver a compelling holistic technical solution taking ownership of and initiative on significant parts of the platform
- Build, monitor and support production systems with high reliability and availability requirements
- Using your experience with Scrum, Kanban and XP: provide input into the backlog, estimate, pick up stories, clarify requirements with relevant stakeholders, take stories to completion and fulfil acceptance criteria with demonstrable proof
- Work across the stack and the delivery pipeline where needed
You have experience with some of the technologies in our stack and want to learn more.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive salary (£50k – £70k pa dependent on experience)
- A chance to own part of the company you are building through stock options (up to 1%!)
- Flexible working arrangements (HQ in Soho) and flexible benefits package
- Opportunity to choose the mix of salary, equity and benefits that suits you
- Access to hundreds of perks and discounts with Perkbox
- Chance to develop or expand your Docker, Kubernetes, Kotlin, Capital markets knowledge and skills