Freddie’s Flowers are looking for a smart German speaking Digital Marketing Executive to join us. You’ll help lead the charge for digital growth in Germany, as well as other European countries. Our success in these countries will start with you!
- Sitting within the growth team, you’ll drive new customer acquisition in Paid Social (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube etc) and Paid Search.
- This role will work closely with the in-house creative team and external agencies to produce digital marketing material. This involves trafficking all material from the initial concept stage, through approvals and delivering assets on time. You’ll also report on it’s performance!
- You’ll be consistently testing and learning in order to optimise performance and inform future campaigns.
- German Speaker – you’ll be planning, creating and reporting on all of our German digital marketing activity.
- Commercially minded and results orientated to ensure all digital channels deliver against target and within budget
- You love data and testing. You’ll take a forensic approach to digital campaigns, analysing click through rates, conversion rates & ROI to consistently optimise.
- You’re creative. You’ll provide clear briefs and provide insightful feedback on assets produced by the Creative team.
- You think big. You’ll have a vision for growth which sees you pushing us to do more, test more and expand further!
- Proficiency with excel
- Marketing experience either client or agency side
- Experience working in a high growth environment or comfortable with fast-moving challenges and priorities.
- You will rapidly gain experience working within the Marketing department, sharpening your creative mind and data skills and will work closely with all other departments at Freddie’s to deliver the top marketing strategies across Germany.
- You will be the champion of marketing and have the opportunity to share your ideas and learnings across not only the marketing team but also the wider company.
- Free flowers
- An abundance of organic snacks!
- Discounted gym membership
- WFH and Flexi-Hours (where applicable)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health and Wellbeing sessions with The Mind Clinic
Freddie Garland started delivering weekly flowers to his Mum and Dad’s neighbours in a knackered old electric milk float in 2015. We’ve come a long way since then and now work with over 250 fabulous people making deliveries to over 100,000 of our wonderful customers all over the U.K. We’ve got ambitious plans and are now scaling fast in the UK and Europe. This year we were proud to be certified Carbon Neutral by the Carbon Trust.
The secret to our success is:
- We love what we do and we know what the plan is.
- We work hard to do it brilliantly.
- We have fun working together.
Freddie’s Flowers recognises our success is dependent on the success of our people. Freddie’s Flowers is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce where everyone feels safe and valued. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.