Football Radar is a leading provider of football betting advice.
Football Radar is an exciting company which is disrupting the football analytics industry. For the past ten years we have successfully devised football analytical frameworks and statistical models, and as a result we have become a market leader in providing estimates for the betting industry.
Football Radar has grown to a business of 250 people across three locations, with our headquarters in London and branches in Liverpool and Plovdiv, Bulgaria.
We are looking for a Business Operations Manager to start as soon as possible.
This is a generalist not a specialist role, comprising two functions, Business Operations and Finance.You will be part of a small People Operations team, in which you will play a key role in developing processes and structures across the business. You will be responsible for offering guidance and support to internal stakeholders on implementing improvements to processes. You will be responsible for managing the company’s operations functions, this will include liaising with external advisors to ensure accounting, payroll and other administrative aspects are promptly executed. You will be capable of thriving in a changing environment and enjoy picking up different projects to support the wider business. Ideally, you have a general understanding of finance and budgeting and experience across a range of real world business situations.
A snapshot of what you’ll be doing:
- Manage the relationship with third party providers, including lawyers and accountants
- Contribute to policy and contract updates and reviews
- Responsible for contract negotiations with third parties and external customers
- Assist with strategy and implementation of total compensation packages
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance to ensure the business meets legal and regulation requirements
- Responsible for maintaining operational alignment across all business branches
- Liaise with internal stakeholders in a timely and appropriate manner to ensure budget spending is in line with forecasts
- Ensure financial records are kept and oversee preparation of monthly management accounts
- Responsible for expenses monitoring and approvals
- Oversee that taxes and record filing are done correctly and in a timely manner
- Prepare and submit bank payments
- Manage payroll and ancillary filings
- Responsible for Company filings
We are looking for a candidate who can help Football Radar reach our business goals as we strive to be the number one experts on football. The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience overseeing the preparation of statutory accounts, financial statements & regulatory reporting
- Knowledge of tax rules and compliance processes
- Xero and Excel skills
- A solution oriented approach
- Excellent communication skills
- An ability to work independently
In addition to a competitive salary with a company based performance bonus scheme you will receive a great benefits package which includes: access to a subsidised luxury health centre and free in-house gym, a fully subsidised private medical insurance.