Space & Time Media
Want to join an agency on a transformational growth trajectory? Want to be part of the success story of that award-winning, independent team? Then look no further. Join a responsible, engaged employer with a proven heritage of nurturing talent, creating structured progression and generating significant opportunities for career enrichment. Perfect.
Needed: a Finance Assistant to join Space & Time Media’s Bournemouth team. This is a full-time position for a period of 6 months, with the possibility of extension to support the team during a busy period.
What will you be doing?
- High volume processing of purchase invoices
- Matching invoices to purchase orders
- Effective & timely supplier invoice query resolution
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Credit card expenses processing
- Cash expense claims processing
- Preparation of payment runs
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Cash position updating
- Filing & general administration, including answering phones/emails, banking, post, etc
- Assist with month end closing to enable prompt preparation of monthly management accounts
- Provide data for inclusion in accruals and prepayment schedules
- Identify, extract & store fixed asset invoices for year end audit
- Assist with year-end audit as directed by the FC
Who are they looking for?
- Experience of working in a purchase ledger role within a high process volume accounts department is preferable
- High levels of accuracy when working under pressure and to deadlines
- Good keyboard & IT skills, including experience of accounting systems and MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Good communication skills with the ability to quickly build professional working relationships
- Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Flexibility to occasionally work outside of normal contracted hours to meet deadlines and ensure daily processing stays up-to-date (i.e. to ensure there is no backlog)
The exciting bits!
- Hybrid working
- Flexible working
- Company pension scheme
- Interest free season ticket loans
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Extra days given off at Christmas
- Birthday early finish
- Quarterly funded socials
- Office drinks fridge
- Free fresh fruit
Family Friendly Benefits
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Paid time off for Fertility Treatment
Learning and Development
- Linkedin E-learning
- Award winning Inhouse Space Academy training and development
- DEI employee network
- Difference Days/Volunteering days
- Menopause Support Group
- Trained mental health first aiders in all our offices
- Company EAP scheme
Why Space & Time are great to work for
In their own words… “A vibrant and progressive Growth Marketing agency boasting two decades of innovation, diversification and sustained growth. A responsible, engaged employer with a proven heritage of nurturing talent, creating structured progression and generating significant opportunities for career enrichment.
We’re especially invested in the culture of our business and have worked hard to foster a flexible, enjoyable and supportive working environment across all five of our offices. We are committed to providing a workplace that actively embraces diversity, is inclusive of all and free from discrimination and harassment. Join a team of professionals that take pride in delivering outstanding work for our clients.”
More about Space & Time Media
Space & Time is an award-winning independent media planning and buying agency with offices in London, Surrey, Manchester and Edinburgh.
They’re client-focused and results-driven; with all the channels covered. Online: Display, Video, Social, Email, Pay Per Click, SEO, Programmatic and Offline: TV, Cinema, Radio, Print, Out Of Home, Direct Mail. But what really sets them apart is their people, their values and their willingness to go further to get results.
Their clients work across a variety of sectors such as retail, property, food & drink, health, charity, finance, sport and leisure & tourism.
They’re Google Premier Partners, Microsoft Advertising Partners, Facebook Marketing Partners, and are recommended by The Drum. They have 5 offices across the UK, in London, Manchester, Edinburgh, Reigate and Bournemouth.