Website Fat Llama
Borrow almost anything!
About Fat Llama
What if owning things was no longer important? What if expensive, niche items could be available to you in seconds? And what if you could generate an extra income from your own belongings? At Fat Llama, we’re already bringing about that future. We believe that one day, owning those things we only occasionally need will be as ridiculous as buying a house every time you want to go on holiday.
Our users enjoy on-demand access to anything from high-end cameras to drones to campervans. As a result, they’re doing, creating and achieving incredible things every day. Income from rentals is changing the lives of many of our lenders, too – whether it’s paying their rent or allowing them to drop corporate jobs and focus on passion projects.
Last year we went through Y Combinator and announced a $10M raise from amazing investors. Now, we are en route for our impending Series B, so we are building the dream team to lead the way through this pivotal stage of growth and expansion. Join the herd!
A Fat Llama Operations Manager
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Operations Managers to join the team immediately at the junior level. This is an exciting and hugely diverse role that sits across our core Operations functions of Customer Experience, Verifications and Growth Operations. We are looking for Full-Time candidates, with working hours shifts split between UK working hours (8am-4pm) and US working hours (4pm-11pm) through the week. Sometimes required to work weekend shifts. There will be opportunities to rise quickly within the team as we grow. This role is ideal for a recent graduate or someone early on in their career looking to gain incredible experience at a fast-paced and growing startup.
- Manage our end-to-end customer operations to ensure that all rentals and sales go smoothly and every customer has an exceptional Fat Llama experience. This includes everything from solving payment problems to providing information and advising customers how to structure their accounts and maximise their earnings.
- Be frontline support for our user-base, responding to in-bound enquiries via Live Chat and email whilst proactively looking for ways to improve our service through data-backed proposals.
- Maintaining the security of the site by taking each customer through the rigorous verification process. This requires background research, security calls and the ability to make intelligent judgements on a case by case basis.
- Working to set targets to increase conversion rates to raise revenue. Collaborating with the team on how to meet those goals, executing the strategies and reporting back.
- Identifying areas for process improvement, scoping solutions and executing them end-to-end.
- Work with the Product team to keep them abreast of product feedback and requirements, as well as real time issues. Representing the customer needs and proposing the best way to tackle them.
- Work with the Product team on internal tools. Helping new tools be rolled out effectively to improve operational processes, and integrate accordingly.