We’re looking for awesome humans with experience in and around the veterinary industry who are keen to join our team and work with us to develop and grow their skills in the animal health industry. You will join a successful cloud-based, practice management software company and build on the clinical experience you have to become a subject matter expert in the Veterinary Software Industry.
With the demand for ezyVet growing we are in a position to build out our support function with more Support Specialists. No two days are the same! We develop and ship new features rapidly which means you will continuously be learning and challenging yourself to be two steps ahead of the game.
What might you be doing on a daily basis?
- Supporting veterinary customers all over the globe with high quality email and phone customer service
- Efficiently problem solve and manage tickets until resolution
- Once you have learnt the product, deliver training webinars focused on specific features of ezyVet
- Work directly with members of the other departments (Key Accounts, Product, Development, Implementation) to drive process improvement
How will we support you to gain success in this role?
- An extensive onboarding that will ensure you know the ins and out of ezyVet prior to jumping on calls and speaking with customers
- Join a team with a diverse range of skills who support each other to achieve outcomes and have fun along the way!
- Time to devote to personal projects that will kick your personal development into overdrive
- The latest technology including a laptop that is yours to use freely
What is going to get you across the line when applying?
- Epic written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence in your ability to take on complex situations and problem solve
- Passion, empathy and resilience
- Can-do attitude and willingness to be in the driver’s seat of your career
- A passion for the tech or veterinary industry
- Experience working with ezyVet is a huge bonus!
- Ability to form part of our Support roster that will include one weekend every 6-8 weeks
Be willing to join a shift pattern that consists of either 6am-3pm or 10am-7pm and are evenly assigned 3 months in advance – Usually rostered based on preference as to whether you are a morning person or not!
With a little kiwi ingenuity and a lot of passion, ezyVet came into existence. A cloud-based, practice management system disrupting the global veterinary industry. With customers in over twenty countries, 150+ staff and offices in London, Dallas and Auckland, there’s no better time than now to join the ezyVet journey. We are growing at a fast pace where no two days are the same and no manual exists that will tell you what to do. If you’re a self-starter, team player and want to be a part of building something great, then we’d love to hear from you.