Back in February our London team moved into our newly renovated office (check out Zeeta House above Putney Station). This marked a massive milestone for ezyVet giving us heaps of room to kick on with our ambitious growth plans and really stamp our mark on the EMEA region. We’ve got a bunch of opportunities and our Support team is a fantastic entry point to learn the in’s and outs of ezyVet and forge a long term career path. This is the front line of our business and we want to secure more budding Support Superstars to join our London team and keep pace with our growing number of new customers flocking to on board with ezyVet.
We are massively customer focused and support our users around the globe though our 24/7 Support functions based out of our London and Auckland offices. Our support team run the roost, boasting the broadest knowledge of ezyVet. They are savvy customer relations specialists and expert problem solvers. Vets of all shapes and sizes come to us in order to run their businesses in the most efficient way to improve animal health care and our Support Superstars ensure that ezyVet does just that and more.
Support are a high performing team who consider customer service the life-blood of a successful company. Supporting veterinary staff from all over the world, they assist with anything from day to day queries, to constructing creative solutions that solve technical workflow constraints for that customer.
No two days are the same! We work in a fast paced environment, we develop and ship new features rapidly so there is always new stuff to educate customers on. Being a cloud based software, our product efficiently manages Veterinary businesses around the globe and that lets our customers focus on things that really matters to them.
Support Superstars do what?
- Deliver awesome phone, email and webinar based customer service relating to technical questions, queries and issues customers may have while using ezyVet
- Multi task using an array of technology applications to help build quality solutions and outcomes for customers
- Efficiently manage support cases through our ticketing system
- Provide training webinars focused on educating customers about specific features of ezyVet
- Project manage issues raised by customers through until successful resolution
- Drive engagement through customer directed initiatives
- Work directly with internal subject matter expects (Developers, Implementers, Product Owners etc.) to drive efficient solutions
- Teach customers to become increasingly self-sufficient
- Contribute to building scalable infrastructure and process
- Form part of our Support roster that will include some weekend shifts (circa once every 4-6 weeks)
- Shifts patterns consist of either 6am-3pm or 10am-7pm and are evenly assigned 3 months in advance
About you and what type of skills you need
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant commercial experience
- Amazing communication skills * both written and verbal
- Confidence in your ability to take on complex situations and then teach others how to overcome it
- A keen willingness to learn and grow yourself
- Can-do attitude and quick to master new skills
- Ability to think critically, analytically and practically
- Hardworking, punctual, self-motivated and driven
- A massive desire to build a career with ezyVet and potentially explore other opportunities within the company as you grow!
- Strong general computer skills and savvy with learning new technology applications
- Formal training in clinical processes and veterinary workflow is desirable
- Prior experience working in the Vet industry; Vet Nurses, Reception/Front of House etc. is also a proven advantage but so to are customer focused trouble shooting positions from fast paced industries.
With a little kiwi ingenuity and a lot of passion, ezyVet came into existence. A cloud-based, feature rich software solution for Veterinary Practices all around the world. ezyVet is quietly disrupting the global veterinary industry. With customers in over twenty countries, 110+ staff and offices in London, Dallas and Auckland, there’s no better time than now to join the ezyVet journey.
ezyVet is growing at a fast pace, no two days are the same and no manual exists that will tell you what to do. If you’re a self-starter, team player and want to be a part of building something great, then we’d love to hear from you.
Applicants for this position should have UK citizenship, residency or a valid UK work visa.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://ezyvet.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=171&source=UKstartupjobs →