We'll only accept candidates who apply via TalentPool!
We are seeking two organised, trustworthy, proactive, and driven individuals to join our Primary and Secondary tuition team. Working as a key part of our Client Services Team, you would help ensure we continue to provide the highest level of support to all our students, clients, and tutors.
Work with Client Managers to ensure the best results for our students. Discrete tasks include:
- Using problem-solving skills to source tutors for our clients.
- Advertising roles by generating creative communications to tutors.
- Formatting CVs and tutor profiles to present to clients in strongest light.
- Coordinating timetables for students.
- Coordinating and proofing education reports.
- Supporting with the logistical running of tuition programmes.
- Developing knowledge and understanding of the full scope of Enjoy services with exposure to all parts of the business.
- Active role in ensuring tutor wellbeing through training and events.
- Ad-hoc administration, telephone work and office management as required for smooth running of the Client Services team.
Essential experience and skills:
- Client-service orientated, with a genuine interest in providing excellent client service.
- A highly organised self-starter, with good attention to detail.
- Demonstrable passion for working with people!
- Strong emotional intelligence (EQ) and a desire to help students.
- Quick learner, able to prioritise effectively, providing regular updates to relevant parties, and thrive off a fast-paced, dynamic working environment.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Strong IT skills on all Office functions (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and professional phone manner.
- Knowledge of CRM systems desirable but not essential
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 9am – 6pm.
- Pro-rated annual salary in the region of £23,000 per annum.
- Ideal start date is Monday 26th April 2021.
- Our Head Office is in Knightsbridge, London. Our team are currently working primarily from home in line with government guidance and the chosen candidate will receive the tech required to work remotely.
Who we are:
Enjoy Education is London’s award-winning private tuition and education consultancy. Through our extensive network of tutors and education specialists, we offer a full range of services, including tailored private tuition, home-schooling programmes, academic assessments, school selection and relocation support. We put the student at the centre of everything we do, and we go above and beyond to find creative ways to fulfil their educational needs.
We believe in the power of education to transform lives. Each member of the team believes strongly in our ethos and works hard to reflect this in all aspects of their role.