Dataswift is the technology infrastructure company powering Data
Dataswift is the technology infrastructure company powering Data Economy 2.0 – the ethical data economy. Using our products, individuals, enterprises, and developers give, take and use personal data responsibly. Individuals get full ownership and control of their data. Developers and organisations get the APIs and tools they need to build scalable, data-rich applications with privacy and compliance built-in.
We’re looking for an iOS developer to lead the development, technical design and maintenance of Dataswift’s iOS application and SDK for iOS.
You will be interacting with a range of technologies and collaborating with various team members ensuring we meet all design, usability and security requirements. You’ll be involved in a variety of exciting projects, alongside your day to day responsibilities.
You can expect to:
- Have full responsibility over iOS app updates, including bug fixes and additional features for release
- Developing and maintaining iOS projects based on Swift programming language using Swift and SwiftUI
- Collaborate with the design and product teams to achieve the best possible UX outcomes and implement new features
- Be the voice of the user in the engineering team
- Test the iOS App through XCTest by writing unit and UI tests
- Providing technical support internally when needed
- Building reusable and readable code
You will definitely need:
- Demonstrable experience developing iOS applications, particularly with Swift
- Deep understanding of the iOS SDK and experience with unit and integration tests
- Experience using Git and working with Apple’s app store connect for app updates
- An assertive user centric voice while balancing engineering requirements
- To be comfortable with working with and mocking backend REST APIs
- A disciplined approach to development, testing, documentation and code structure in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to establish and maintain a close working relationship with the product and design team, backend and frontend engineers
- A proponent of strong collaborative software engineering techniques and methods: agile development, continuous delivery, code review or pairing, unit testing, refactoring and related approaches
- Demonstrable passion for technology (e.g. personal projects, open-source involvement) while using their problem-solving capabilities to deliver solutions utilizing a top-end engineering approach
Dataswift Culture & Values
We believe in the diversity of our team and we don’t judge based on gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, history, culture, geography, nationality or your secret aversion to coriander. If you feel you don’t match every single specification, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options further.