Global leader in 3D gamified simulation training seeks technically-minded customer-loving Specialist to join their fun, collaborative & supportive team. Apply within.
Attensi are looking to strengthen their Customer Support Team with a skilled and motivated Specialist who can provide top notch support to their growing portfolio of Clients.
The vision of Attensi’s Customer Support team is “WE MAKE IT EASY TO PLAY”. This means helping players and superusers with any potential system- or user challenges in the best possible way.
They work closely with project managers, developers, and designers to solve the customers’ problems, and ensure that the root cause is identified and solved. They also support project managers and the sales team with activities that contribute to their customers’ success.
What will you do?
You will be the first point of contact for support-enquiries from Attensi’s customers. You will:
- Handle technical inquiries via email and phone
- Work on identifying and solving root causes
- Support project managers and sales team with customer related activities
- Be an expert on how Attensi’s products and systems work
- Train customers and Attensi employees in proper use of Attensi products
- Design and configure Attensi products
- Write user manuals and guides
- Activities that increase adoption of their solutions (eg, send out reports, sms, emails, etc)
Who are you?
Attensi’s dream candidate is passionate about creating great customer experiences and is able to quickly grasp and explain complex technical issues. You work easily with other teams, and communicate well with the customer. You will also:
- Have experience from areas such as technical support, customer service, or other customer-support related work
- Have an IT related degree
- Have a solid understanding of and a real interest in technology
- Work in a systematic way and are used to using your own initiative and relying on your own judgement
- Genuinely care about helping the customer!
- Be a fast learner
- Be good at putting complex issues in simple terms
- Thrive in a high-pace environment
- Have an eye for detail
- Have exceptionally strong written and oral English communication skills
- Be solution-oriented and get things done
Attensi look for passionate and value-oriented people, who have a desire to work in a fast paced and high growth environment, surrounded by other Game Changers looking to make a real impact for customers! To succeed at Attensi, it is important that you are a team player who thrives on creating value together.
Culture at Attensi
“We take our Norwegian heritage for our company culture meaning we have a flat hierarchy and are very collaborative and supportive in what we do.
You are valued just as much as everyone else from day one and everyone will do their best to give you all of the tools you need to succeed in your role. No one is seen as bigger or better than anyone, we’re a company who builds each other up as we want everyone and Attensi to succeed.
We’re also very social, we have lots of social events and love to spend time with each other even when we’re not being paid to!”
The exciting bits!
At Attensi you will become part of an exciting and rapidly growing scale-up that is already a global leader in its field. You get to work in a flat, open and free environment, surrounded by committed, smart and talented colleagues from a variety of backgrounds, both culturally and academically.
They are committed to giving people the opportunity to grow and you will also be able to develop your role over time. You will also be offered exciting challenges in a dynamic and innovative environment with great ambitions.
Attensi has an energetic and social working environment. They work hard, but also have a lot of fun together. Monthly social activities like Attensi-days, sporting events, after-work drinks, parties, game nights and company trips to our Norwegian HQ or elsewhere (when Covid-19 is over) are some of the ways in which Attensi ensure they not only work together, but also play together!
The interview process
- Apply via Feisty, so your CV is sent straight to Attensi
- 30 minute Screening Call with Attensi
- Aptitude Tests
- 60 Minute Interview with Hiring Manager + Senior Stakeholder
- 30-45 minute final interview with Senior Stakeholder
More about Attensi
Attensi is the global leader in 3D gamified simulation training for large corporations. Using their unique blend of gamification and simulation technology, they create a “learning by doing” training environment, offering radically new ways to train employees in ways that engage and achieve real, measurable behavioural change in large organisations.
Attensi was established in Norway and their training is now being used by global brands in more than 140 countries and in 30 different languages. They recently secured $26M investment from Lugard Road Capital, DX Ventures and Viking Venture and are now excited to be focussing on global expansion plans. They have opened an office in Boston and are now over 200 employees across Norway, the UK and USA and continue to expand rapidly.
Their London office currently consists of 75 game changers. Since opening here in 2017 they have started working with some of the largest retail, hospitality and professional services brands in the UK, US and other markets. Their portfolio includes clients such as Boston Consulting Group, Hiscox, PwC and others.