A unique role to develop our outstanding group of people (currently approaching 100 unique and talented humans) and ultimately make them happy.
The People Manager will encompass training, development and all people related issues.
Your ultimate responsibility will be act as the glue which binds our people together, with support, advice, events and training.
For the right type of person, it’s an incredible, broad and varied opportunity – with the chance to really make it your own.
The role includes:
- Developing our brilliant people
Co-ordinate and manage the training programme, for all Cubitts team
Booking teams into frame making classes
Liaise with HR advisors as and when necessary
Support arrangement of end of financial year appraisals
- Finding more brilliant people
Looking after the careers section of our website
Recruitment – posting roles, responding to enquiries
Supporting managers in being the first screen for candidates
Onboarding, references and offer letters
- Managing our optoms
Locum booking management
Setting the Cubitts standards
Liaison for all optom queries
- Helping to create an exceptionally happy company
Company comms including our internal newsletter
Managing events and cultural initiatives
Co-ordinating the Annual Employee Survey
Looking after our frame allowance, and other benefits
Who you are:
● Loves people, and the feeling of helping them develop and succeed
● Well organised with excellent execution
● Proactive and high energy
● Straightforward and frank
● An excellent communicator, both written and verbal
● Huge advocate of Cubitts and our values
● 2-3 years of people management experience
● You’re looking for a long term career in a young, exciting, and passionate company where you can
make a positive impact
● You thrive in a busy environment, enjoy responsibility, and take pride in what you do
To apply: send your CV, covering letter and answers to the following question to email@example.com:
Are you happy and why?
Who we are. Founded in King’s Cross, London in 2012, we’re seeking to transform the spectacles industry for the better – and doing our little bit to make the world better. Our ambitions are global, and we’re building a supremely talented team to help us do that.