Are you a passionate and dedicated CRM Executive? Join a tech start up on a mission to disrupt the greedy and untrustworthy insurance industry.
So what’s the job?
SO-SURE are looking for a CRM Executive who can become a key member of their Marketing team. You’ll provide support in delivering best-in-class marketing communications through their customer onboarding, retention, and virality programmes.
Tell me more… 👀
- Deliver CRM marketing activity (multi-channel), while ensuring activity is on brand, on time and utilising available technology
- Drive the CRM programme forwards by supporting in the delivery of the CRM quarterly project plan
- Manage the scheduling of CRM comms so that the cadence and relevance is in-line with business expectations and work on optimisations using test and learn approach
- Work closely with Marketing, Partnership and Product teams to ensure relevant and valuable content is delivered to our audiences
- Work with the marketing team and the reporting available to share campaign performance and impact with team including any A/B testing plans/results
- Liaise with wider team to keep them informed of changes to CRM programmes that may result in new contact or customer responses
- Developing and executing a CRM strategy to help grow sales and cross sales through emails and push notifications
- Implementing campaigns to acquire sales from all warm leads that come from SO-SURE’s site
- Creating A/B and multi-variant experiments to help improve automated emails
- Working closely with the Marketing Designer to create appealing imagery that helps improve CTR
- Drive the automation of promotional lifecycle aiming towards the maximisation of conversion rate
- Writing, and editing the copy of all CRM campaigns
- Overseeing and optimising the automated messages that SO-SURE’s customers get
- Creating optimal cross-sell campaigns through A/B and multi-variant testing
- Reporting directly to the Head of Brand Marketing and discussing ideas to optimise the CRM strategy
Do I fit the bill? 🕵️
- They’re looking for a pro-active and commercially savvy CRM Executive, who is passionate about disrupting Insurance
- You will have proven experience delivering successful CRM marketing activities through relevant media channels – at least a year!
- You’ll have excellent communication skills, strong analytical skills and be able to use results to optimise campaigns to meet business needs
- You’ll have a strong interest in email marketing and industry best practice
- You’ll have experience in launching and managing a communications platform
The key details
📍 Remote, with bi-monthly visits to their London office
💰 £30,000 – £35,000, dependent on experience
⏰ Full-time but flexible hours
Why SO-SURE are good to work for
Here’s what they have to say: “Our customers deserve the best and the customer is always at the forefront of what we do. The same goes for our team. That’s why at SO-SURE you’ll enjoy a range of benefits from being in a competitive start-up culture, along with a highly competitive salary and flexible working hours. We will give you the tools and support you so you can be the best, meanwhile we expect you to roll up your sleeves and help one another.”
So, what are the next steps? ✏️
- Apply via Feisty so your application is sent straight to the employer.
- Initial call to discuss social values, personality, and where you are now
- Technical skills interview with their hiring manager
- Case study with their hiring manager
- Meeting with CEO