AI powered marketplace
Creating a Better Economy
Creoate is building products and solutions in unconventional ways so that more entrepreneurs and small businesses owners can better run their businesses. It is difficult and expensive (or just plain impossible) for small retailers to discover and buy branded products using existing logistics and payment technologies.
Creoate is using the power of internet and machine learning technologies to make it possible for businesses of any size to source inventory at profitable prices, every time. In doing so, we are on a mission to remove unnecessary barriers in today’s supply chains and banking systems using technology and grit. We’re working to find new and better ways to help entrepreneurs grow on better terms – and we’re looking for people like you to help shape what the next decade of entrepreneurship should look like
We have seen extraordinary growth as more and more businesses rely on online channels to grow and run their operations. As an Engineering Lead at Creoate, you’ll play a pivotal role in platform development: building a meaningful product that will fundamentally change the way small businesses run their entire operations from inventory sourcing to financing their cash flows
How You Will Make an Impact
We are looking for an Engineering Lead who is highly autonomous, hard working and capable of taking technical leadership across front-end, back-end and BI technologies, by setting up engineering processes and evaluating technologies. You’ll be working 100% remote (even after COVID-19). We are already a globally-distributed team.
As one of the first hires in our core Product development team, you’ll have the opportunity to shape our technical architecture and platform
What you bring
- 8+ years of work experience
- Hands-on. We can code
- Java + backend frameworks (Spring, Hibernate, etc)
- Database (Oracle, MySQL, NoSQL, etc)
- BI (Google Query, Google Analytics)
- Machine learning
- API design and development
- Tomcat / Cloud / microservices / AWS
- Strong English (able to read and write documentation)
- DevOps / Continuous integration.
- Agile methodologies
- An eye for design or an ear for the customer; engineering makes substantive contributions to product definition
- A commitment to continuous improvement (yourself, your teammates, our software)
- Eagerness to share your own ideas, and openness to those of others.
- PHP / WordPress is a big plus
- Marketplace / logistics / retail experience
What we offer:
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Work from home
- The opportunity to make a real impact in the future architecture
- Agility! Create tech and put it in the hands of our users in days