Our mission is to enable digital transformation in organisations that deliver social good.
We work with Charities across their digital stack helping organisations to rebuild their processes using flexible open-source tools. We help organisations reimagine the way they work so they can focus on impact. We’re a bootstrapped startup that has grown to over 35 in the team based solely on word of mouth from the work we’ve been producing.
We work with organisations from the UK to the EU and further afield. Our clients include Charities such as Wikimedia, Farm Africa and Amnesty International, but also companies, trade associations and government bodies too. Uniquely, we base all our solutions on open source products, helping our work to have the greatest possible impact. At the same time, the Compucorp team also develops and maintains several SaaS products for the not-for-profit industry sector.
About this role:
We are looking for a talented and ambitious Account Manager to join our team. You will be working closely with the senior leadership team to develop strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing sales reports.
What we value in this role:
– You will have 4+ years of experience in a digital agency environment.
– Experiencing managing budgets, meeting deadlines and achieving targets for multiple projects at the same time
– Excellent understanding of the digital industry
– Familiarity with web development
– An ability to grasp customers’ needs and suggest timely solutions
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
– Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation, including executive and C-level
– Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
– Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
– Generating new sales using existing and potential customer networks
– Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
– Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximise both client satisfaction but also profitability of client relationships.
– Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
– Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
– Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
– Prepare reports on account status
– Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
– Train customers to use products effectively
– Identify solutions to reduce support costs
Location: Shoreditch, London. Office based (When the office reopens!)
Type: Permanent Salary Range: £25-36K
Application start date: 5th January 2021
Application closing date: 5th February 2021
How to apply:
If you think this is the role for you, please send your CV through to us with a short covering statement explaining what caught your interest and why you think you’ll fit in.