Clippings is using technology to revolutionise the interior design industry. We’re the UK’s fastest growing source for furniture and lighting, with thousands of interior designers and architects using our platform to manage their projects from inspiration to installation.
We’re disrupting this fragmented industry and completely reimagining the design process; what was once a manual, time-consuming ordeal is now instant, so interior designers can spend more time doing the creative work that this profession is really all about.
Our founders are serial entrepreneurs who first met at architecture school. We’re VC-backed by industry veterans including David Begg (founder and ex CEO of Tom Dixon) Pascal Cagni (former VP and GM EMEIA of Apple) and Fiona Dent (Group MD of Time Inc).
Working here is intense, challenging and rewarding. If you thrive on ambitious goals, constant learning and getting stuck in, we’re offering an unrivalled chance to realise your potential in a key role at a fast-paced startup with global ambitions.
We’re looking for an outgoing community leader to take on the daily management and growth of our loyal following among interior designers, architects and the design community as a whole, across all channels including social media, email subscriptions and events.
This is a full-time role based at our office in Shoreditch. You’ll join our editorial team and report to our editor-in-chief Rose Etherington (formerly the first editor of Dezeen).
If you’re outgoing, creative, analytical, organised and keen to work in a technology oriented environment where you are learning all the time, this role is for you.
- Generate, edit, publish, curate and share engaging content daily
- Develop and maintain conversations with our audience across channels
- Organise our regular programme of interior design events and meetups
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to create original campaigns
- Measure and report on the impact of community-building activities
- Devise, plan and implement initiatives to achieve ambitious growth
What we’re looking for
- You’re an outgoing person who can’t help but get to know everyone you meet
- A strategic thinker, bursting with ideas and always spotting opportunities
- Insatiable desire to create compelling experiences and inspire meaningful dialogue
- Two or more years experience working with social media
- Proven success in building and managing an online community
- Proactive and self-motivating attitude with a high level of personal organisation
- The flexibility and drive to flourish in a fast-paced, ambitions environment
- Flawless written English and a confident command of voice and tone
- Confidence working with analytics and reporting on results
- Passion for design and some knowledge of the design industry
- Experience coordinating events will be beneficial
- Photography and image-making skills will be a plus
What we’re offering
- The opportunity to join a world-class team and play a key role in a fast-growing start-up
that is revolutionising the design industry
- A working environment that offers an exceptional freedom and the opportunity
to develop your skills and knowledge at an extremely fast pace
- Competitive salary
- Designer furnished, spacious loft office in Shoreditch
- Free team lunches twice a month
- Annual team holiday