Are you looking for a new role that combines your love of people and problem solving? Are you also excited by the chance to work for a young and sociable company with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow? Then look no further!
We’re looking for a bright and extremely organised university graduate to provide excellent customer service to our expanding client base – helping clients get the most value out of our platform through running training sessions, taking feedback and answering queries. If you’re both emotionally intelligent and analytical, have fantastic attention to detail, and are looking for lots of responsibility from day one, then we’d love to hear from you!
As a Client Services Executive, your ultimate goal is to support the Account Management team to make sure that our subscribers receive the very best customer service.
From big banks to universities to government bodies, you’ll be speaking to people from all different walks of life, understanding their unique need to help them make the most out of our platform. With this, you’ll play a key role in increasing the chance that they renew their subscription with us year on year and help Account Management to grow the value of the book!
Don’t worry, we won’t throw you in the deep end… In your first few weeks we’ll equip you with all the tools you need: understanding the industries we work across, learning what it takes to conduct a great training session and becoming an expert on the Beauhurst platform.
After this, your main responsibilities will include:
- Chatting to clients on the phone, building rapport and solving complex questions
- Responding quickly to queries as the key point of contact for our online chat service, Intercom
- Hosting engaging and informative training sessions with new subscribers
- Managing multiple queries and requests at once
- Spotting opportunities for our Account Managers to up-sell or cross-sell (e.g. if you think they would benefit from a consultancy service or additional feature)
- Recording user feedback and sharing this internally
- Supporting account managers with internal reporting such as subscriber usage patterns
- Shaping and improving internal processes to make things run more smoothly!
The ideal candidate
We’re looking for someone bright and extremely organised who loves working with people and is happy to manage their own workload.
- University educated with good academics – Min. BBB at A level (or equivalent)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to manipulate data to draw conclusions
- Confident talking to people on the phone
- Emotionally intelligent and an extremely good listener
- Meticulous time management and happy juggling multiple tasks at once
- Proactive, excited about managing your own workload and always looking for ways to improve things.
- Able to remain calm under pressure and think on your feet
- Naturally curious, interested both in people and in constantly learning new things.
- Great sense of humour!
Bonus points if you have (but not essentially):
- Experience in customer service
- Experience working for a data technology provider or any of our subscriber industries
In return, we’re offering a competitive starting salary of £21k
We invest a lot in keeping our people happy and healthy! So as well as that, you’ll also get;
- Training: Structured sales training & regular personal development opportunities
- Socials: Friday drinks, office parties, company away days and team events
- Options: Substantial options scheme, so you can share in the growth you help create!
- Snacks: Unlimited supply of fruit, nuts, tea and coffee
- Books: You can order any relevant books you like
- Wellbeing: Supportive team, coaching and counselling
- Travel loans: Rail season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Other perks: Free coffee, cinema tickets, online gym classes and other vouchers