Chilly’s are on the look-out for a CRM Manager to build Chilly’s global CRM strategy for customer acquisition, retention and to develop a multi-touch & channel strategy to reach our customers. You’ll have a strong technical skill set and an excellent understanding of customer segmentation to support the next stage of the Chilly’s journey, as the business continues to grow.
What you’ll be working on:
- Planning, developing, and implementing CRM campaigns and programmes that drive user engagement and improve conversion and repeat purchases.
- Plan, create & deploy effective, automated life-cycle campaigns across markets
- Own customer audience insights, build customer segmentations and develop and understand LTV models.
- Work with the digital channel owners, particularly Paid Social, for CRM reactivation campaigns
- Present CRM performance, insights & recommendations to senior stakeholders
- 3-5 years experience working in CRM preferable in an ECommerce role
- Education: Degree preferable
- Experienced in driving customer acquisition and lifetime value through a CRM strategy
- Working knowledge of digital channels, paid social campaigns, display advertising, SEO, PPC, affiliates
- Experience with Klaviyo
- Experience with Tableau is a plus
The type of person we’d love to work with:
At Chilly’s, we’re united by a set of values that guide our unique way of working. They are:
Lead the Change
To lead the change we must never settle. It means being brave enough to set standards and, as leaders, ambitious enough to exceed them.
Less but Better
We work deliberately and decisively, focusing on what we believe in and being brave enough to say no to the things we don’t.
We care as much about each other’s contribution as we do our own, so we support one another to grow, and we turn to one another to learn.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Holiday: 25 days plus 1 day for your birthday
- Pension contribution
- Employee discounts on all Chilly’s products
- A range of benefits, discounts and deals through our ‘perks at work’ initiative
- Development to support your growth with Chilly’s
- Flexible working culture
- Physical and mental wellbeing support
This is a unique opportunity to join a top 10 Sunday Times Fast Track listed company in a critical marketing role.
Founded in 2010, Chilly’s are driven by their aim of providing people with the ability to always have cold water on-the-go, without having to buy single-use plastic water bottles. The result was the Chilly’s bottle, a modern and stylish product designed to combine the convenience of a plastic water bottle with the eco-friendly benefits of a traditional flask.
In pursuit of our mission to accelerate the adoption and everyday use of reusable products we have now expanded the range to include a wider selection of reusable products with many more exciting products in development! Our products are created for an active urban lifestyle, with the perfect balance of distinctive style and unrivalled performance.
Chilly’s are at an exciting stage of change and growth, and are looking for a talented and passionate individual to join their expanding team.