Experienced Digital Account Manager looking for your next move to a join an award winning, insight-driven Tech. PR agency? Read on!
So what’s the job?
CCgroup are on the lookout for a digital account manager with a flair for tactical implementation and a strategic mind to join their growing marketing services division.
As the digital account manager, you will be responsible for delivering social media and influencer-marketing campaigns for their clients. You’ll work closely with the Marketing Services Director, as well as their ecosystem of partners in SEO, design. You’ll also be regularly using their social media insight tools.
Tell me more… 👀
CCgroup is one of the worlds most trusted and respected B2B technology marketing agencies, with more than 30 years delivering PR and marketing communications for some of the world’s biggest B2B tech organisations.
This role is perfect for someone with around 3 years’ experience in social media and/or digital marketing account management. Delivering both paid and organic social media campaigns is preferable, as is experience working in the B2B space, ideally within technology.
While social media and B2B influencer marketing is the core skill they’re looking for, they’re seeking someone with a genuine interest in the whole digital marketing mix. The ideal candidate will understand and be able to demonstrate the principles of SEO and content marketing as well as having a real desire to learn about and be exposed to integrated marketing planning
Main job functions
- Be a custodian of the CCgroup brand and ensure that brand guidelines are adhered to over all brand touchpoints
- Take briefs/plans and translate them into actionable tasks (SLAs and account plans)
- Ensure that client SLAs are in place, managed and met, with responsibility taken for the fulfilment of client activity
- Own and manage the creation and delivery of tasks on client accounts according to agreed plans, working with account leads to allocate tasks appropriately
- Ownership of, and accountability for, all key account processes (reporting, influencer relations, content creation, social media etc) – approving work from junior team members, providing full and frank feedback and guidance, and on-the-job training where required. Raise issues of concerns with mentors
- Leadership of account team meetings and client calls/meetings
- Ensure account profitability i.e. monitoring servicing levels on an ongoing basis
- Plan and prioritise marketing campaigns using an integrated, multi-channel approach to drive awareness, increase website traffic and capture new leads, meeting the goals outlined
Social media & influencer marketing
- Create social media channel plans and content calendars
- Conduct social media audits
- Create creative asset briefs for platform-specific content
- Manage and optimise paid and organic social media channel campaigns in real-time
- Copy creation for social media channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
- Monitor the performance of campaigns and content against KPIs and benchmarks, providing data-driven insights and recommendations for improvements
- Use of social listening tools to provide data analysis and insight
- Brief suppliers, negotiate rates and organise quotes
Integrated marketing planning
- Support the Marketing Services director on the delivery of diagnostic and strategic marketing services projects (e.g. brand audits, etc)
- Lead on the aggregation and analysis of digital platform data (primarily social, SEO and google analytics data) to derive actionable user and customer insights
Skills & knowledge development
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the marketing mix
- Demonstrate willingness to learn about and immerse yourself in the creation and delivery of integrated marketing strategy
- Attend B2B marketing industry and technology-related events
- Stay up to date with B2B marketing techniques and ensure we are continually adhering to industry best practice
These are the essential requirements:
- A strong track record and at least three years’ experience in B2B social media and influencer account management
- Previous experience of working in a similar B2B role (agency or in-house)
- A solid understanding of the marketing mix and the role PR plays in it
- Experience of the wider digital marketing mix
- Understanding and experience of SEO fundamentals
- Willingness to contribute to digital marketing strategy
- Experience and knowledge of the B2B technology sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strategically minded and insight-driven
The exciting bits!
- Salary: £33,000 – £40,000 per annum, plus up to 5% all staff bonus
- Flexible working & work from home 👍
- Early & late passes (arrive 3 hours late or leave 3 hours early once a month) ⏰
- Annual wellbeing allowance to spend on whatever makes you feel good! 🧘
- Monthly social events including Summer and Christmas parties 🤸
- 3% Contributory pension 😍
- Access to external training 📚
- Access to our wellbeing support service for mental & physical health
- Quarterly awards 🏆
- Competitive holiday allowance with additional days off for cultural/religious days important to you
- Your birthday off 🎂
- Free eye test & glasses contribution
- Cycle to work scheme 🚴
- Travel loan
- Sabbaticals ✔️
- Long term service award scheme 💎
The key details
📍 Central London
💰 Salary band: £33-£40k + up to 5% all staff bonus
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion at CCgroup 🛍️
“Diversity is critically important to us. We’re committing ourselves to The Blueprint to make sure we do everything we can to make CCgroup the most inclusive agency we can be. For transparency, as of November 2021, we’re 24% Black, Asian, mixed race and minority ethnic. Better than the PR industry average, but this is a journey – and we have a way to go.”
CCGroup offer a fantastic working environment, great clients and a supportive team to help you grow. They are proud Blueprint Ally status holders for their work encouraging diversity, and have a few awards to their name:
- PRWeek Best Places to Work 2021: Best Agency to Work For (small agency, winner)
- PRWeek Best Places to Work 2021: Training and Development Award winner
- PRMoment Awards 2021: Technology Agency of the Year 2021
- PRovoke 2020-2021: EMEA Technology Consultancy of the Year
- PRWeek Best Places to Work 2020: Mental Health Champion of the Year winner
- PRMoment Awards 2020: B2B Agency of the Year & Technology Agency of the Year 2020
CCgroup is committed to making their recruitment process as inclusive as possible. If at any point of the process you require any adjustments, please do let them know.
What’s the culture like?
You can find out more about what it’s like to work at CCgroup here: https://www.ccgrouppr.com/careers/our-culture/
Does this sound like the right role and place for you?
So, what are the next steps? ✏️
- Apply via TalentPool so your application is sent straight to the employer.
- Include your response to a screening question to follow.
CCgroup has specialized in mobile and telecoms for more than 30 years. The stream is headed up by company COO and Head of Telecoms, Paul Nolan and closely supported by Account Director and deputy stream leader, Anais Merlin.
Company CEO, Richard Fogg also leads on some mobile and telecoms accounts. We work with a broad range of companies, including network operators, network infrastructure vendors, network services vendors, mobile device processors, embedded software vendors and mobile advertising companies.
They’re close to the industry, and the technology developments and evolving market issues that affect their clients and them. They build credible, compelling content to demonstrate that their clients understand and can solve the business and technology challenges that their operator customers face. They work to ensure that content is used across multiple communications channels—digital, media, analyst, events, and industry associations—to build the thought leadership and momentum that delivers commercial success.