Interested in working for an innovative, fast growing scale-up and help shape the future of the business from the get-go? Then perhaps you should join a company who believe providing high-quality data boosts innovation, helps good decision making and connects the right people together – great for advisors, great for businesses, great for the economy.
So what’s the job?
Beauhurst are looking for a brand new senior salesperson to attract even more high-profile clients and play a pivotal role in developing the sales team and its long term strategy.
Tell me more… 👀
- Within your first couple of weeks, they’ll equip you with all the skills you need – you’ll become an expert on our platform and the various different use cases, attend online and in-person demos and learn our best practice
- Planning and delivering a strategic and successful sales pipeline from start to finish
- Gaining full understanding of various industries and the Beauhurst platform to provide a highly personalised use case for each client
- Managing online and in-person demo meetings with new clients, and closing deals fast wherever possible
- Taking a lead on team and company strategy, including how they price their product, who they sell to and when, and identifying long term opportunities
- Assisting with ongoing training and mentoring of more junior team members, identifying areas of development and providing support and feedback
- Potential to line-manage junior team members (dependent on the person in question)
Do I fit the bill? 🕵️
- You will excel in this role if you’re an ambitious and highly intelligent sales professional, with at least two years’ proven experience, eager to step across or up into a senior, consultative sales role
- You should also be excited by the chance to join an innovative, fast growing scale-up and help shape the future of the business from the get-go
- They’re looking for a highly successful salesperson with some B2B experience who can hit the ground running and bring tonnes of fresh ideas to the team
- You should have at least two years’ sales experience with complete autonomy over the whole end-to-end sales process, proven success smashing your KPIs, as well as some B2B experience (though the more you have, the better!)
- You would also ideally have a pre-existing network of contacts, including some high value/big name clients
- A natural people-person, charismatic, emotionally intelligent and able to adapt your communication style to a range of different characters
- Intelligent, articulate and organised – confident managing your own time and do so in a practical, efficient manner
- A fast learner, quick thinker and able to remain calm under pressure
- Resilient, able to bounce back after a setback and able to learn from your mistakes
- Extremely motivated by success
- Flexible to new ways of thinking, always looking to create better ways of doing things, whilst able to take on others’ opinions onboard
- A true team player, get a kick from team targets and try to inspire/mentor others
- Quality focused, always deliver a great experience for potential clients and don’t unnecessarily “push” people or behave dishonestly
The exciting bits!
We invest a lot in keeping our people happy and healthy! So as well as that, you’ll also get;
- Training: Structured sales training & regular personal development opportunities 🚀
- Socials: Drinks every Friday, office parties, company away days and regular team events 🤸
- Options: Substantial options scheme, so you can share in the growth you help create! 👍
- Snacks: Unlimited supply of fruit, nuts, tea and coffee 🍎
- Talks: Interesting speakers in the office ✔️
- Books: You can order any relevant books you like or come along to our book club evening 📚
- Wellbeing: Coaching and counselling if needed! 🧘
- Travel loans: Rail season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme 🚴
What’s the culture like?
“We’re proud of the culture we’ve built here at Beauhurst. Guided by the principles of ‘think first’ and ‘go get’, we’re a determined team with a huge mix of skills—both in and out of the office.
From gifted artists to weightlift heroes, we’re an eclectic bunch with a shared vision. Together, we celebrate success, admit our mistakes, and learn from everything.”
“Like most companies, we’ve been umm-ing and ahh-ing about this for months, trying to work out what the perfect balance between in-office and remote working should look like for us. And we’ll be totally upfront with you – it’s really hard! We don’t yet know what exactly our policy on this should look like long term. But we’re keen to share our current thinking and some of the things that (we think) we know for sure. We’d also love to chat to you more about this in the course of the interview process so please do ask us questions!
We’re currently running a trial, during which we’re asking everyone to spend at least 60% of each month in an office (London or Nottingham). We’ll be reviewing how this is going in February and again at the end of the trial – we’ll take into account how everyone in the company is finding it, how managers think it’s going, as well as considering it from the “company perspective”.”
Why Beauhurst are good to work for
- Everyone who works here say that the people are their favourite thing about working here
- They’ve got some really snazzy offices and working together in person can be incredibly productive
- Flexibility is incredibly important to a lot of people, for a whole load of good reasons
- It’s been so nice getting the company together again after a long period apart – especially with so many new people having joined in the past 18 months!
- In a survey of all employees in May-21, easily the most popular option when it came to returning to the office was 3 days a week
The key details
📍 Central London location
💰 Competitive salary – Salary dependant on experience
⏰ Start date: ASAP
Ticking all the boxes? What are the next steps? ✏️
- Apply via TalentPool so your application is sent straight to the employer.
- Include your answers to a couple of simple screening questions to follow.
Beauhurst are the market-leader for tracking the most exciting companies in the UK. Through a combination of people power and machine learning, their data platform helps over 20 different industries invest in, understand, and partner with start-ups and scale-ups all over the country.