We are looking for an intern to join our commercial team to help us collate, plug-in, analyse and break down leads and customers into actionable insights. Your main focus will be the analyse of sales trends, qualification of leads, understanding the market and help to develop and execute strategy.
Join us in building this future. We’ll have a lot of fun along the way.
What will you be doing?
- Collate data around sales, marketing and operations for metrics we need to track, build these metrics and analyse performance over the last 6-12 months (as well as going forward)
- Market research around the robotics industry (especially collaborative robots), robotics adoption, popular applications, user profiles, main barriers against adoption in different European and North American markets
- Contextualise this against our robot’s strengths and weaknesses, to develop market segments for our robot
- Leveraging our current customers use case data, help to develop an outbound strategy to find high quality leads that best suit our robot
- Liaise with industry bodies to understand the regulations required to enter various jurisdictions with Eva
What you will bring to the role?
- Great analytical skills – qualitative and quantitative, to collate, build and analyse data to get actionable insights
- Ability to understand a new fast-paced industry quickly, and contribute to rapid iterations within the sales and marketing teams based
- Ability to A/B test hypotheses and gain insights quickly and action, evaluate and reiterate on the learnings
- Confidence in communicating with outbound leads, industry peers, regulators
- Fast paced environments bring out your calm and unflappable nature
- Building relationships come naturally to you
- You don’t wait around to be told what to do, you’re chomping at the bit to get shit done
- Excellent communication skills, flawlessly written English
- Previous experience with robotics industry a plus but not necessary
Check out our website and careers page to learn more about what we love about Automata and how you can join us.