We will only accept applications from candidates who apply via TalentPool; just follow the link below!
We’re looking for a wicked smart, tech-savvy, project-managing, recent graduate (with up to 1 year of experience) to join our London office as an Associate Consultant to sit within our Client Solutions team.
Our company is a rapidly growing tech startup helping PowerPoint and Excel users make stylish slides in record time. Our software dramatically improves the functionality of Office.
As a Consultant, you’ll help clients solve pressing problems by: managing projects, customising our product, creating solutions, training users and ensuring the successful launch and use of our software in their teams.
As a recent graduate you will undergo a three-month onboarding with practical experience with clients from your first week. This induction period includes structured training around our product, the tools and methodology we apply to ensure our clients receive fantastic service. It will allow you to ask all your questions and get all the support you need to make your transition into consulting comfortable.
- Project management – own project delivery, building a relationship with the client, and coordinating to get projects delivered in a timely manner
- Setup – customise our product to meet client needs, ensuring high quality deliverables
- Consulting – advise clients as an expert in our software, analyse their presentation production practices and suggest and implement new ideas to optimize them
- Training – train new users and administrators to ensure successful adoption
Skills & Attributes:
- An interest in helping clients solve problems with technology and a taste for Microsoft Office
- Excellent project management and organisation skills
- Technical aptitude, quick learning and strong problem solving abilities
- An eye for detail and high standards for deliverables
- Excellent people, communication and presenting skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
Qualifications and Experience:
- A degree from a top university – likely in a technical or scientific discipline
- Experience with Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- UK work eligibility
- An eye for design
- A second language
- Competitive salary
- Vitality Health Insurance
- Annual company summer seminar abroad (e.g. Lisbon, Rome, Marbella)
- Weekly team socials (e.g. climbing, go-karting) – Currently not possible as working remotely due to Covid-19 but hopefully reinstated soon!
- Rapid career development opportunities in a growing startup
Type: Full time, permanent
Start date: ASAP
Upslide is a rapidly growing, profitable and self-funded, tech startup whose goal is to help PowerPoint and Excel users make stylish slides in record time. Our software dramatically improves the functionality of Office and is used by firms like KPMG, Deloitte, and BNP Paribas to achieve outstanding results. Today we are around 80 people across five offices in London, New York, Paris, Berlin and Singapore.