At Ankorstore, we believe local independent retailers have a huge impact on the soul of the cities and villages we live in and we are convinced they can flourish if they are provided with great tools & great purchasing conditions. With this in mind, we are building the largest marketplace connecting authentic European brands to thousands of independent retailers. We are proud to serve every day these amazing entrepreneurs who are making our life enjoyable.
About your role
As an Account Executive your #1 mission will be to hunt for the best brands in the UK to add to our catalogue. This is a key role for our company’s success, through your work, you will be growing our offer and allow our retailers to continuously source for their favourite brands to buy. You will be reporting on the below tasks:
- Pitching new brands and growing our catalog: You will have a dedicated lead portfolio to follow and track to make sure you get the best conversion rates. You’ll work closely with the growth team to target opportunities.
- Onboarding: You will work closely with the content team to assist your brands in integrating their products on Ankorstore and will make sure they get the best experience for their first weeks on the platform
- Improve: You will work closely with other account executives as well as the UK GM to iterate on our processes, sales strategy and tactics to always be the most efficient possible
- Knowledge sharing: You will contribute to bringing knowledge and product feedback to your manager to continuously improve our product experience and gain acquisition
- At least 1/2 years of experience in a Sales role, preferably in the tech environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (native)
The 5 most important qualities to succeed in this role:
- Doer, closer who never takes no for an answer
- Ability to adapt perfectly to its audience – can you pitch Ankorstore to a variety of different profiles?
- You can manage multiple relationships at a time and work in a high pace environment
- You are very comfortable with tech and learning new tools (Hubspot is a plus)
- You are curious and share empathy for the brands you speak with : you love talking to people
Other qualities that would add value:
- Knowledge of the wholesale or retailer industry
- Data driven: you know how to track your results and see how to get better
- Experience working in a fast-growing tech environment
Benefits & Location
- Working with a very ambitious & mission driven team backed by powerful VCs (Index Ventures, GFC, Alven, Aglae)
- Location: London
- Competitive package