We'll only accept candidates who apply via TalentPool!
We are seeking to recruit an experienced software engineer with an understanding of structural engineering principles to handle the development of our products (composites design, analysis, manufacture, FEA). The role will mainly involve programming to develop, upgrade and debug current and upcoming software products.
Once familiar with the products, you will be given responsibilities in supporting and further enhancing our augmented reality products.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code
- Implement performance and quality modules
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Experienced in C++ with Visual Studio
- BSc/MSc in Engineering, Science or Maths (2.1 and above)
- GUI development
- Understanding of structural engineering
- CAD and FEA experience
- Augmented reality experience
- You are self-motivated and prepared to work independently: Noting we’re currently working remotely, with plans to be based in our London Hammersmith office when restrictions allow
- Looking to work in a small team – and ready to take on new challenges
Anaglyph is a well-established within the sector of composite material design, offering software tools and solutions for engineering industries aspiring to push their limits. Our bespoke and powerful products have been refining preliminary design and manufacturing for high-end projects within Aerospace, Automotive, Sports & Leisure and Marine. Our expertise is mainly focused on developing software for advanced structural applications, with tailored functionalities addressing the intricacies of composite materials. Recent research and development accomplishments have resulted in the creation of our Augmented Reality technology used for the manufacturing of Formula 1 race-cars and aerospace advanced components.
Based in central London, we deliver our services to customers world-wide, providing unique opportunities to make substantial impact in major projects within the world of engineering. Anaglyph is comprised of a small team of 3 people and as a niche company achieves its competitive advantage by maintaining high standards technically. Challenging responsibilities will be given.