Website Alpha Bravo Studios
As Creative Video Producer at Alpha Bravo Studios, you will be a central part of our start-up team and will be responsible for content production innovation alongside the production of the majority of our creative output (music videos, photoshoots, commercials, etc). This will require for you to be organised, hardworking, and able to take leadership. You will be working with our founders, creative team, freelancers, labels, and customers on a daily basis.
About Alpha Bravo Studios
Alpha Bravo Studios is, at its core, a team of inspired and driven doers set out to reimagine how meaningful relationships are built between creative brands and their target cultures.
Currently, we are working primarily with London-based recording artists and creative businesses to build end-to-end campaigns that break the mould on how content creation and digital marketing can be used to connect people with great music and products.
After working on our solution over the last 2 years and as we prepare for our official launch and takeover, you’ll be joining our family on the ground level. You’ll be working shoulder to shoulder (social distanced of course) with our current tight-knit team to ensure that we leave no stone unturned in our collective pursuit of excellence.
How you’ll drive change:
- Simultaneously manage several video productions from start to finish, ensuring team vision is aligned with and exceeds client expectations at all times.
- Continually drive innovation in our creative output, developing tests with new formats and subjects, i.e. 360, AR, Creative installations, etc.
- Work with our founders and in-house director to ensure our internal production systems are built in the most efficient manner possible, allowing for a consistent and reliable Production output. This will involve, proactively identifying inefficiencies in our operations and create solutions.
- Actively communicate with and be the point of contact for clients regarding the progress of their video production within the context of our campaigns.
- As this role develops we’ll be looking for you to build and lead a team of producers in line with company growth.
- An experience in producing music videos and/or promotional videos to a high level.
- An understanding of commercial crew roles and industry-standard kit lists.
- A technical and creative understanding of video production to allow for seamless integration into our current crew.
Who we’re looking for
- A do-er – grabbing life by the horns and not being afraid to get your hands dirty on the ground level when required, this is an essential attribute to any member of our start-up team.
- A visionary – driving innovation, being ahead of the curve with disruptive technologies.
- A nice person – we don’t do egos, they’re the inverse of greatness.
When & Where
When not on set, you’re welcome to join the team at our North London office. We know these are strange times though, so you may also work remotely to prioritise the safety and wellbeing of everyone.
What you get:
We’ve grown our start-up from the ground up and have worked hard to be ready financially to grow the team. We know your role is pivotal, and want to reward it in the right way. To begin with (and this is just the beginning) we are offering:
- £20,000 per annum – with the expectation of rapid self-driven growth
- The unique opportunity to be part of a high growth start-up from the get-go
- Potential for share incentive schemes rewarding commitment
How to Apply
Please apply by submitting a full CV with a cover letter (required) and a creative portfolio (required). Due to the high volume of applications, we may not be able to respond to all unsuccessful candidates. Good luck with your application, we’re really excited to hear from you.