WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
As Growth Marketer at Airbank, you’ll champion our digital marketing initiatives. In your role, you develop, implement, track, and optimize digital campaigns across our platforms. You’ll take on ownership for our marketing channels and create a digital marketing strategy that supports our overarching business goals. Ideally, this will result in the acquisition, retention, and loyalty of customers. You’ll cooperate with our Head of Growth and UX/UI Designers to craft beautiful and compelling stories for campaigns. Ultimately, you’ll make sure our message reaches our target audience so that Airbank can enter the next stage of growth. Please note – this a remote position, operating on CET.
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Managing SEO/SEM, marketing databases, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Optimizing landing pages and user funnels. You are skilled in experimentation.
- You’re highly creative, have experience in identifying and empathizing with target audiences, and nurturing digital campaigns that engage and convert.
- You are knowledgeable of website analytics tools and have a working knowledge of Google Adwords and social media advertising.
- You sympathize with raw data and shine with an analytical mindset and skills.
- You see exciting marketing possibilities in new technologies and emerging trends.
- You bring something new from your culture, background, or previous experiences that enriches our team. We grow together as Airbank when everyone adds to our culture and we’d invite you to contribute as well.
- Skills: A compassionate and fluid communication style, able to naturally engage and develop warm user relationships. Proficient time management and organizational skills. You live and breathe customer research and are committed to increasing customer engagement.
- Experience: A minimum of 2-3 years of proven work experience in Marketing for a Fintech or Enterprise SaaS solution. Good understanding of B2B marketing techniques, with an excellent track record. Hands-on experience with managing and optimising marketing funnels.
- Ambition: You are highly committed, responsive, and target driven. We’re a company that’s growing fast, and we want you to grow with us.
- Personality: You are outcome-focused, have a cheerful attitude, and a high level of energy. You strive to approach things in a positive and optimistic way.
- Fun: You allow yourself to have fun at work and are thrilled by building a company together with other highly motivated and easy-going colleagues. At Airbank we move quickly, together, and also have a lot of fun doing so.
- Languages: Fluent in German and proficiency in English (or vice versa).
BENEFITS OF JOINING AIRBANK
- A remote-first work environment with a flexible schedule: Because we have are building for a vision, not a time sheet. Need to run quick errands during the day? Yes please!
- A fun, friendly, and collaborative environment: Also in a remote setting, we make sure that work schedules are not creeping steadily into your private life.
- A team of individuals who share a strong work ethic and company values: Airbank is a place for everyone to grow as Airbank grows itself.
- A competitive salary, bonus & stock options: We offer an attractive, competitive fixed salary and let you participate in the upside through a variable bonus and stock options.
- Time for you: We invite all team members with more than 12 months tenure to take voluntary time off beyond their usual vacation budget. We want everyone to plan their individual schedule for recharging and coming back with full batteries.
- Opportunity for career progression and personal development: We’ll provide a personal development budget and lift you to the next stage of your career. While we are sad to see great people leave, we’ll do everything in our power to make your next step just as impactful!
- An allowance for your dream home-office setup: Whether you need a second screen, a professional mic and camera, professional lightning, or just some greens for better ambiance, we want your desk to be as professional and enjoyable as possible.
Airbank was founded by Chris, a former fintech VC, and Patrick, an expert in financial technologies. Both of them having personally experienced the pain of managing bank accounts and finances, from small family businesses to corporates, they knew just how important it was to finally redesign the way businesses manage their money. It took months of research and development working tightly with founders and CFOs to bring Airbank to life – a big challenge leading to an even bigger reward, which is seeing all the value that is being added to clients every day. Airbank was born out of the observation that small businesses need more simplicity and better control when it comes to managing their finances. Bank accounts are the core pieces of financial workflows – everything runs through them. That is why Airbank decided to reinvent the way businesses interact with their bank accounts, as well as the value they can obtain from them. Based in Berlin and counting on a team of passionate field experts, Airbank is growing quickly both in Germany and internationally. Airbank also counts on a selection of industry advisors, ranging from former bankers to experts in regulation, security, customer engagement, and analytics.