We’re looking for an exceptional Account Manager with an outstanding agency track record, a collaborative approach, a passion for delivering results and scrupulous attention to detail.
You’ll have the opportunity to work across a diverse portfolio, lending your hand to strategy and reputation management, media relations, content and event management. You will be responsible for up to 5 accounts and will lend a hand to new business.
Really wanting to develop your career is important for this role. This is a growth opportunity for an energetic and talented PR practitioner.
You are required to work alongside other members of the account management team, supporting them in the delivery of agency services as required, getting involved in creative brainstorms and managing PR campaigns and individual jobs from the client brief through to completion and delivery.
As AM, you are responsible for ensuring your client teams deliver the highest quality of work, achieve KPIs and meet positioning objectives. You will be responsible for ensuring they are fully briefed on all elements of the account and have everything they need to deliver. You will also be responsible for time allocation and management on all your client accounts.
- Relationship building with clients, colleagues and media – face-to-face, online & via telephone.
- Proactive and reactive media engagement, including identifying new opportunities to promote clients and reacting quickly to events.
- Researching target media, ensuring quality of distribution lists and forward feature lists.
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases. Press releases that have the ability to make an impact rather than just content for content sake.
- Drafting copy for client collateral, direct mail campaigns, newsletters, websites, feature articles, adverts and other marketing materials.
- Collating, analysing and evaluating media coverage with appropriate metrics
- ‘Selling in’ news stories/ features to media.
- Client event planning, organisation and management, including press conferences and promotional events.
- Attend client meetings to take project briefs and to review ongoing projects, taking notes and producing client contact reports to summarise any agreed actions and time schedules for delivery.
- Preparing regular client reports.
- Deal with clients on a day-to-day basis by telephone and email to progress jobs, gain authorisation and sign-off on job briefs, provide quotations on new jobs, secure client purchase orders, raise client invoices and any other general client requirements.
- Assist directors in researching and preparing presentation and proposal documents for identified new business opportunities.
- Source and produce client quotations for photography, media training, print, promotional items, ad space and other client purchase requirements.
- Maintenance of all client files, ensuring that WIPs are maintained and kept up -to-date on a day-to-day basis.
- Help with Resonance’s own marketing i.e. drafting press releases, social media, copy for newsletters articles and direct mail pieces and data cleansing and qualification.
- Manage client teams, ensuring brief/objectives are met within time allocated.
- Monthly planning to determine activity on client accounts and divide activity among team.
- Responsibility / management / oversight of KPIs, ensuring Resonance delivers exceptional service to its clients.
- Minimum of 3 years agency experience (PR).
- Self-starter / proactive / entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong interest in the media, strategy behind communications and getting results.
- Excellent writing skills (B2B/corporate).
- Experience of owning and managing key areas of responsibility and strong client management record
Perks and Rewards
- Potential for career progression
- Monthly team social
- Quarterly team building half day out
- Training budget for professional development
- Private healthcare