Language Services Direct
Do you love languages? Have experience in Sales, Account Management, or even Teaching? Want to join a leading language school and have a direct impact of its growth? Look no further – this is the role for you!
Language Services Direct are one of the UK’s leading providers of language trainers to companies and government departments and work with a large network of language trainers across multiple languages and locations. Their multi-lingual team of language enthusiasts help clients learn 70+ languages every year.
They now need an Account Manager to join the team and help with the growth of the business joining a team focused on a large government client. This is a great opportunity for you to be recognised and rewarded for your performance and progress within a strong and growing business.
As a business, Language Services Direct pride themselves on their results-driven, high integrity culture and the position requires you to be a competent and highly self-motivated person willing to learn and grow with the business. If you are a linguist and love languages, this may be the ideal fit for you.
What will you be doing?
- Managing relationships with teachers and client representatives to ensure high-quality training delivery
- Managing trainer recruitment and ensuring on-time response to new trainer requests
- Creating and maintaining records of courses on internal systems and processing all new incoming enquiries
- Regularly reporting to various stakeholders on investment, course progress and student feedback
- Managing and delivering process improvements
What are they looking for?
- The ideal Account Manager will have…
- Excellent written & spoken English; a second language at CEFR B2 level or higher is a distinct advantage
- High attention to detail
- Good MS Excel and Numerical skills
- Proven track record of success in a Business Development, Recruitment, Teaching or Account Management role
- Previous experience in the language training sector or in teaching will be a significant advantage as would be related qualifications
The key details
📍 Primarily be based out of the offices in SE1, with some flexibility to work from home. A fully remote role could be considered for the right candidate!
🚂 The role may require occasional travel, within the UK, to meet clients.
💰 £24-£28,000 per year, depending on experience.
The interview process
- Apply via Feisty so your CV can be sent straight to the hiring manager
- Screening call with the Contract and Operations Manager
- 1st interview with the Contract and Operations Manager and a Senior Account Manager
- 2nd interview with the MD and another Senior Account Manager
More about Language Services Direct
Language Services Direct is a leading supplier of professional language training in London and the UK. They specialise in tailor-made business language courses for corporate and public-sector clients.
They offer a highly personalised and flexible service, working in partnership with their learners and clients to adapt both the training itself and our course-management procedures to suit their learning and business requirements.
They work with client companies in a wide range of sectors including finance, insurance, media, automotive, legal and energy.
Established in 1991, they work with highly qualified and experienced training consultants to deliver courses:
- in all world languages
- at all levels of ability
- in a wide range of formats including one-to-one and group courses
- with both extensive and intensive schedules
- using various delivery modes: face-to-face, online, telephone and blended
- targeting both language and business communication skills
- using a rich variety of relevant and engaging content and activities to maximise motivation and learning
Their trainers are supported by a team of talented and experienced account managers, operations managers, and pedagogic leads, dedicated to ensuring the smooth running of their services, optimal learning outcomes and maximum return on investment for their clients.